Red Leader x reader

Well this was a request so thanks!
°°°~~~~~~~°°°

I sat in the seat with my hands tied behind my back looking at the man that was 1% robot. I growled under my breath.

"So...have you made your decision?
Y/n? To join me?" he asked smiling at me. "Why on earth would I ever join you?" I asked. I was in the dungeon. "Because...Matt and Tom already joined." He smiled. "Does It look like I have to pay attention to their lives?" I asked.

"Does it look like I'm going to follow what they do? Just because they go to join you. Does it really look like I would follow them? Does it look like I want to see that ugly face of yours? Everyday. Coming back. Just to ask me the same question. "Will you join yet?" well here's your answer sunshine lolipops..I would rather die in which I will because you've starved me."

Tord. Well Red Leader looked at me with no expression. "How did you end up like this Tord? You used to be a kind man but then you left and came back to destroy us. How did that kind man that I used to call my "friend" my "crush" how could he turn into a so cold and heartless man like you?" I asked.

He nodded walking behind me as I awaited my death by a bullet. But instead the ropes on my arms loosened on the chairs as I looked at the man with big eyebrows who clearly was confused as well.
(Paul)

"If you won't join then we have no need for you here." He said behind me. I felt a warm embrace on my arm and also something cold like metal. "W...what..?" I asked in pure confusion. 'Was it really that easy..?'

I then felt ropes tie on my arms again as I felt Tord turn me around. He started leading me out of the room as I looked around in confusion. We eventually made it at the main gate, as I felt Tord's arms go on my shoulders. We turned me around so I could face him.

I looked at him completely confused "Why are you doing this Red Lead-" I was cut off but Tord "Its Tord. I don't want you to call me Red Leader. I'm still that same person and I don't want you to think of me as a 'heartless man'," Tord said explaining.

"Im confused Tord," I said looking at him. He smiled calmly and untied the ropes on my arms. "You can go," Tord says looking at me.

I nodded as I kicked Tord in his...area then I ran off, "BYE TORD!! THAT'S FOR BEING A BITCH!!"

Tord fell on the ground holding his arms in middle of his legs his eyes stung as he smiled "B..Bye..Y/n.."