Tom X Reader

I walked down the street looking or walking to nothing in particular, It was actually pretty cloudy out side. 'Maybe It'll rain today?' I some how ended up in the Neighbor hood of a old friend of mine, Edd Goud. Of course I knew that he now lives with his new friends Tord, Matt and Tom, I haven't really seen him since.

I have met his friends, Matt the..dumb one. Tord was strange, he seemed to have lots of secrets. Tom..he had nothing important, except he drinks too much he plays guitar and he hates Christmas. Why?

I shrugged it off then continued to walk. Then I heard something behind me, "Y/n?"

I turned around to see Edd. I put up my arm and waved softly. "Hi Edd.."

"What brings you here?" Edd asked looking at me. "I was just walking and I somehow ended up in your neighborhood"

"How did you know I was outside here?" I asked looking at him. "I was looking out the window and I saw you"

I nodded my head "Oh". "Want to come in? We have Coke"

"I don't want to interrupt anything, I'll stay put here" I said shaking my head. Then Edd grabbed my arm dragging me into his house. 'well never mind'

"Hey it's Y/n! Do you remember her?" Edd asked. Matt looked at me "No," He shook his head.
"

You don't  remember Y/n?" Edd asked  looking at Matt. Matt shook his head. "It's okay Edd, I don't  really mind that He doesn't  remember me," I said looking at Edd.  (The reason is Matt  erased his mind with the memory eraser gun)

I looked at the couch to see Tom, "Where's Tord?" I asked. "Tord doesn't live here anymore," Edd said looking at me. "He moved? Why?" I asked. "Why do you care?" Tom asked looking at me. "I was just curious," I said looking at Tom. 'Why did he seem to care as to why I would ask?'

I sighed looking at the Tv, which was on the news. "And To Mary who will tell us the weather," (If your name is Mary change the weather girls name)

"Thank you Bryon, Today there will be big showers of rain and we are expecting there to be floods, the raining may start in a couple of minutes since the clouds seem to become darker by the minute. So people all we have yo say is if you walked somewhere and its a long way home then you might have to get to shelter immediately. Cars may not be in trouble if the raining is not that fierce. Do not drive if the water is over 2 ft." The weather woman said. Then there was knock on the door. (for today worst News woman ever!)

Edd walked to the door and opened it. There was sounds of rain pouring on the pavement. "Hi Guys...Do you mind If I move back in..?" The voice Norwegian.

I looked to the door to see a man (cause he's a man) that was a brunette, had a red jacket, and was soaked. "YOU'RE BACK?!" Tom asked jumping up from the seat. (or couch what evs)

"Yeah..like I asked could I move back in?" He asked again, It was Tord. "Of course you can!" Edd smiled dragging Tord in, he was still soaked so the floor was getting wet. I sighed walking out of the Room.

~Tord's Pov~
Edd dragged me in and there was a girl here. She looked at the ground below me and sighed walking out of the room. I remember her but I forgot her name. "What was her nam-" I was cut off by a towel being thrown in my face.

I took it out of my face and looked at the one who threw ot at me, the girl. "Its Y/n" She said looking at me. "You'll get sick if you don't change" she looked away from me and sat on the couch.

"Well...I Don't really have anything right now" I said since I had no clothes or belongings with me. I started rubbing the towel on my face getting the water off me.

"You can use my clothes!" Edd smiled pointing at himself. I looked at Edd "Okay.." I never did like wearing others clothes but what ever. "I suggest you take a warm shower and change" Y/n said not looking at me.

"Why do you care so much about my health?" I asked looking at her. "Because I'm a nurse," she said making a + sign with her hands. "Really? How long have you been?" Edd asked Y/n. "Quite a while," Y/n answered.

"So I'm going to take a shower then?" I asked. "Well if a doctor says you should-" Edd was cut off. "Nurse," Y/n corrected.

"If a nurse says you should, then you should," Matt finished. "Oh and can I have my old room back?" I asked looking at Edd.

~Your Pov~
I looked at Tord. "NO! That's my room!" Tom yelled at Tord. "Sure!" Edd smiled at Tord. "But...where will I sleep?" Tom asked. "In your old room!" Edd smiled. "You turned my old room into a pool!" Tom protested.

"Then...you can sleep on the couch...?" Edd asked himself. "Well I must be going, it was fun seeing you again Edd." I said working my way to the door. "That soon???" Edd pouted. I opened the door and the water was already flooded to the top step I turned around on my heel "Never mind. Can I stay here tonight?" I asked.

Edd smiled "Of course you can!!!"
"Then where will she sleep?" Tom asked. "On the couch!" Edd smiled. "But then Where will Tom sleep?" I asked. "On the couch" Edd finished.

I looked at the little couch and a bigger one. "I'll sleep on the smaller couch" I said looking at Tom. Tom shook his head "Take the bigger couch I insist." Tom said looking at me.

~Timeskip to night time~

I sat on the couch putting the blanket up to my chest and I lay down getting comfortable. I look over to Tom who wasn't sleeping, his sockets wide open. "Tom are you having a hard time sleeping?" I asked looking at him. "Its nothing..just go to sleep," Tom said still not closing his eyes.

I shrugged and closed my eyes drifting to sleep.

~Tom's Pov~
I looked over to Y/n who may asleep. 'Should I tell her..?' I thought. I took in a deep breath in

I opened my mouth and nothing came out. "....Y...Y/n...?" I finally managed to say. Y/n didn't answer. Maybe she was asleep.

"Yeah Dude?" She asked. Maybe not. "I...have to tell you something..." I said lowly. "Yes Tom?" she asked sitting up.

"I..." Jeez this is embarrassing. Y/n kept quiet. "I...I like you. As a friend.." I said. 'Fuck'

"Yeah dude, I'm your friend too," Y/n said pulling the blankets over her as she lay down again. I waited for a few minutes then got up from the seat going next to Y/n. I kissed her on the fore head "I...Love you Y/n.." I said lowly. Like a whisper.