Chapter 5

You woke up to Frisk shaking you.

"(Y/N)! Mom is calling us for breakfast! Come on!" They said and you only grumbled before turning over. Frisk shook you even more. "She made pie for breakfast! Get up (Y/N)!!!" They yelled and that got you to open your eyes.

"Pie?" You asked sleepily and looked at them. Frisk nodded.

"Yes so get up!" They yelled before running out of the room. You groaned before getting up, not really wanting to but for the sake of pie. You would do it. It's not like you had sweets often anyways and you knew she was a nice woman and wouldn't poison you.

Also with that memory you remembered yesterday you also remembered how good her pies were and had to have some.

One problem though, Frisk left you and you didn't know where the kitchen or anything was. Shit.

"Lost?" You internally groaned when you heard that voice. Turning around, you saw Fell standing there behind you and grinning. "With your little midnight trip last night I would've thought you at least found the kitchen or the mess hall." He commented and chuckled.

Life hates you at this moment you decided.

"Doesn't concern you." You snapped at him and he grinned.

"Quite a bit of spark in you huh?" He joked as you ignored him and headed down the hallway. "Wrong way toots." He called as you started to make a left. You glared at him before going down the hallway.

"So, is it true ya have no memory of any of the others?" Fell asked, falling in step beside you. You only ignored him and continues to walk through the halls, trying to get to the kitchen at least. "Not gonna talk are you? That's fine, I wouldn't either if the person that was talking I didn't trust. Trust me, that happened quite a bit to me and my bro, UF." Fell told you and you glanced at him for a second before looking away but he still caught you.

"Curious huh? Well me and my bro aren't from around here, where we're from, it's all about kill or be killed. You couldn't walk ten feet without either seeing a pile of dust or someone being turned into dust. Oh yeah, it was bad. Me and my bro, we were the strongest of them all, wouldn't show any mercy to those who crossed our path. Eventually though, we got bored, got tired of it all. So, we got a chance to join this joint and here I am, standing beside you now." He told you and the both of you stopped in front of the mess hall. "Whelp. Gotta go meet up with my bro, he gets cranky if I don't show up, see ya later girly." With that said, Fell walked in and too a table with a taller skeleton with crooked teeth and a scar over one of his eyes.

Hmm, who knew there was someone like that.

"(Y/N)! There you are!" Frisk yelled and grabbed your hand as you looked down at them. They tugged you towards a table, keeping a firm grip on your hand. For a little kid, they sure did have a lot of strength. Those judging by the muscular fish at the table who probably taught them a thing or two, you shouldn't be surprised.

"Heya Punks! How's it been (Y/N)?!" The fish woman asked and you blinked in confusion and slight suspicion. Did you know her? Probably. Apparently you knew all the major people except the skeletons.

Why the hell did HE sit here anyways?

Sans had a grin on his face as Frisk made you sit between him and the small kid. You glared back at him before putting your head on the table.

"U-Undyne r-remember A-Asgore s-said s-she d-doesn't r-remember us!" A small yellow dinosaur(?) said to the fish woman, who you guessed was Undyne.

"Oh yeah! I forgot!" 'Undyne' said and a tall skeleton, similar to Fell's brother, came up to the table and sat down across from you and smiles widely.

"HELLO I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS AND YOU MUST BE (Y/N)! NICE TO MEET YOU!" He said in a loud voice and held out his hand, you blinked before shaking it. He was so adorable! He was a cinnamon bun you could already tell!

"Nice to meet you Papyrus." You said and smiled lightly.

"Guess he rattled your bones huh?" Sans jokes and Papyrus let out a loud groan while the yellow lizard and Undyne facepalmed, Frisk giggled and you bit back a retort to his joke, not wanting to make him think you trusted or liked him.

Oh no, you totally hated the short kidnapping skeleton who apparently loved puns as much as you.

Toriel saved the day by bringing over Pies for everyone. You smiled in thanks as you took a piece and took a bite. Your eyes widen as you tasted it.

This is the best pie you have EVER tasted.

You quickly dug in, much to the delight to Toriel and Frisk. They seemed happy that you liked the pie.

You still hate Sans though.

---

Pika: I AM SO SO SORRY I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO WRITE AND FORGOT I AM SO SO SORRY! So anyways, I'm gonna get yelled at that this is not a Underfell!SansxReader but Chu know~
.
.
.
I never said WHICH Sans Chu would be with, did I?
.
I'm joking. He's just gonna be Chur best buddy other than Frisk and THE GREAT PAPYRUS! The cute cinnamon roll. XP anyways Chow for now my lovely Pika Pals! Stay Shocking! Pika!