Chapter 4

Pika: so Chu guys know how in the summary I said that there would be multiverse characters?

UF.Sans: *walks in* heyo.

Pika: hey bro! How's it goin?

UF.Sans: you are using me in one of your stories, what do you think?

Pika: Chu love me though~

UF.sans: anddddddd now people are gonna draw incest of us like with me and Boss (anyone does, post it and tag me plz. i MUST see this).

Pika: Chu are right... Fuck.

UF.Sans: *sighs* enjoy readers.

--------
(Y/N) your name
--------

He continued to follow you and make jokes as you tried to escape the place. Honestly, you were getting annoyed and tired of holding in the laughs.

"Sans. Who the hell is that and why are you following them around the base at two in the morning?" Said a voice and you both turned to see a skeleton that looked almost exactly like Sans. He wore a black suit with a red dress shirt underneath and had sharp teeth and a golden tooth as well.

"Heya Fell, remember when I had to go after a girl that most of the others knew? This is her. She's trying to find her way out and I'm watching her fail." Sans said and Fell, you guessed his name was, laughs. You glared at them both before heading away from them.

Skeletons were certainly not your favorite kind of monster.

"Hey chick wait up." Said Fell and you continued to walk away, ignoring them. Suddenly you were engulfed in red magic and frozen in place, making you struggle. Why does this have to happen to you?!

He went in front of you and glared, you only stared back with a look of indifference. You couldn't care less if he liked you or not.

"Should answer people when they're talking ya know. Anyways, the name is Underfell Sans or Fell, as everyone calls me." He told you and held out his hand. You shook it, ignoring the joy buzzer, you've been through worse.

This seems to shock him, pun not intended, as you pulled away before keeping on walking down the hallway.

Both skeletons seemed surprised.

_Fell's pov (short)_

Why the hell? Why didn't the Buzzer affect her/him? She/he should've at least flinched. Is she/he fucking immuned to it or some shit?

Hmm... I'm certainly keeping an eye socket on him/her.

_back to you!_

You gave up after a while and leaned against a wall, staring at the ceiling. This place was a damn maze!

"Finally gonna stop?" Sans asked and you groaned audibly. He had nonstop followed you, even after Fell left a long while back. It was pissing you off.

"Will you just fucking leave me alone!?" You yelled and he laughed.

"Keep it down Toots. Here." Before you could reply, he grabbed you and somehow teleported to your room. You pulled away and glared before going to your bed.

"Go away." You told him and he shrugged before leaving. That was when you finally fell asleep.

_timeskip_

"(Y/N)?" A small voice called out softly to you and you opened your eyes to look at Frisk.

"What is it?" You asked sleepily, checking the time, 4:13 am. Yeah way too early.

"Can I... Can I sleep in here with you?" Frisk asked and you just nodded, not wanting to argue. They climb into bed with you and cuddle close. You smile a little, they're so cute. Soon, Frisk falls asleep. You smile more before closing your eyes.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

_End of chapter_

Pika: so sorry it's so short! I didn't have time to finish this! Next will be longer! Chow for now my lovely Pika Pals! Stay Shocking! Pika!