Marco Imagine (Pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

His mouth skillfully blew the smoke out

His mouth skillfully blew the smoke out. God, I wonder what else that mouth did... Even though I stayed away from the Vipers, I always saw Marco on the streets making deals and the usual stuff and by God, he was damn gorgeous. I never admitted to Leon that I found him attractive or anything because I knew it would stir shit up between us. Blushing as he stared down at me, I heard him walked towards me and leaned on the wall beside me. I decided to not engage with anything that had to do with them
"I'd like to go home, now." I said, crossing my arms. Marco chuckled and blew out more smoke
"Can't do that, doll. Your cousin will come for me and my boys and I don't want any trouble so I gotta keep ya here overnight till I figure out how we can settle this without problem."
I nodded, understanding. Leon could definitely be rough around the edges.
Sighing, I leaned back on the bed
"What do you do for fun around here? I'm bored.." I groaned. Marco scoffed
"'Fun'? You're lookin at it, dollface."
"God, for a 'notorious' gang; you guys sure don't have a lot of fun."
Marco stared at me for a while before putting out his cigarette and pushed himself off the wall, walking to the door. I stared at him in confusion
"Come on, then. You want fun?"
I nodded slightly, not knowing whether or not I should trust him. This is Marco Vendetti were talking about! My brain spoke for me instead and I walked out of the room with him.

"What can I get cha, boss?"
Marco and I were now in some type of bar/hangout place underground and sitting at the bar.
"Get me a nice cold beer, Vin."
Marco nodded and Vinnie turned to me
"And for the lady?"
"Perhaps a water?"
"Perhaps not. I'll take a beer as well." I corrected Marco and smiled sweetly. Getting our beers, I drank mine in silence as I stated around the room, seeing all the different people in here. I'm pretty sure two people are fucking in the corner...
"Hey, babydoll." I looked to the left to see the same guy that kidnapped me at a pool table. "You play?"
"I'm good." I politely waved him off
"Ah, I knew it. Goody-two shoes like her probably doesn't want to get her nails messed up." Everyone laughed.
Marco looked at me as I raised my eyebrows and turned to the bar again
"Hey Vinnie? I'm gonna need a couple more of these." I then turned back to the guys and downed the rest of my beer, wiping the back of my hand over my mouth "let do it."

An hour and 6 beers later, I was kicking ass and taking names! I made out with $500 already and the guys were getting upset. Marco on the other hand was having the time of his life watching me.
"Anyone else wanna play?" I giddily asked.
Marco stepped up and snatched a pool stick from Jimmy.
"Rack em." He rasped. Jimmy racked the balls up and stepped aside to watch.
Long story short; I barely won by a hair. Marco was wayyyy better at pool than the others but I managed to coincidentally distract him when I leaned over. After things settled down, Marco and I were pretty drunk and the only two left in the bar. Marco actually opened up and told me about his life when he was younger, how he became the leader of the Vipers and even what he likes doing in his free time. I told Marco about my life as well. It was weird considering I was Leon's cousin and all but I never actually talked to someone who found my life intriguing. It felt nice!
"Wait," I laughed aloud as I was trying to piece together the childhood story he told me "so you're telling me; you ran home with a melted chocolate bar on your pants and everyone saw?"
Marco blushed and rubbed the back of his head
"Yeah..it was embarrassing as hell."
I burst into laughter as lowered my head trying to catch my breath. I lifted my head and saw Marco was closer than before and he was staring at me.
My breath hitched in my throat as his eyes flickered to my lips. I then did the unexpected; I placed my lips onto his, molding them together. The kiss was slow and sweet, even for Marco. All thoughts about Leon and the Deuces versus the Vipers drifted away as Marco deepened the kiss. Marco wove his hands into my hair and I ran my own up and down his broadened chest, sighing into the kiss. I pulled away, gasping and looked into Marco's eyes

"Take me somewhere?" I breathed out and he wasted no time I grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the exit. Marco and I found ourselves back in the same room I woke up in and was pushed up against the door as soon as it closed. I smiled into the kiss as Marco kissed my lips hungrily. I tried grabbing at him but he held my arms above my head and biting my lip, turning me on even more. I moaned as Marco trailed bus kissed down the side of my neck, finding my soft spot and nibbled and sucked at the spot. As he worked on my neck, I started to unbutton his shirt. Marco pulled away and shoved his shirt off then slid his hands to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off as well. I grinned and pulled him into another sweet kiss, kicking my shoes off along with my skirt; Marco doing the same with his clothes.
Marco's hands found my breasts as we walked backwards to the bed, his fingers ran over my clothed nipples, earning am excited moan from me.
"Ya like that, babydoll?"
I nodded in response and reached behind my back, unclasping my bra and throwing in into my pile of clothes. His hands were quick to cup them and he started to kiss a trail in between them, down to my belly button and to the top of my panties. Marco smirked at me before he ripped then off and went straight to town.
The feeling of his tongue sliding up and down my folds made my head slam back onto the pillow; my mouth opening, making a 'O' shape,
"So wet" He licked again "all for me.."
"Oh god, Marco..don't stop." I sighed out as he continued to lick and suck on my sensitive clit. I moaned and arched my back; gripping his slick hair in my hands, slightly messing it up.
"Please..Marco!"
He then stopped and I scoffed and pouted, looking down at him. He chuckled and sat up
"I'm gonna make you cum another way, dollface." He smirked. I looked down at his boxers and saw a massive tent in them. I then gave him a seductive look as I pull his boxers down, his hardened cock slapping up against his stomach. I moaned at the sight and immediately felt more wet than I already was. Marco hovered over me and positioned himself at my entrance before pushing all the way in. My eyes screwed shut as his huge cock stretched my walls. God, he was fucking huge..
"Fuck...This your first time?" He panted as he finally was all the way in.
"Mm mm. It's just been a verryy long time." I winked at him and wrapped my legs around his waist, encouraging him to proceed. Marco smirked and started to thrust in and out, causing me to gasp out. He felt so so good..
His actions picked up as he picked up his pace and our skin now slapped together with each thrust.
"Harder!"
I raked my nails down Marco's back, moans spilled from my mouth. I whimpered as I felt the warm feeling in the pit of my stomach
"Marco! Baby..I'm--"
"Cum for me, doll. Cum for Marco." Marco's thrusts became much more harder and faster, bringing me over the edge. His thrusts hit every right spot, making my cum hard onto his cock. Marco lifted my leg and thrusted into me deeper as he was nearing his own orgasm, leaning over me and grunting in my ear. I felt his cock twitch inside me and soon he came long and hard. Both of us sighed out, happy and satisfied while Marco rolled onto the space beside me.

The sun shone brightly through the curtains on the window. I moaned at the stinging it sent to my eyes and cracked my eye open, seeing a man lying beside me. That's weird.. I rubbed my eyes harder to get the crust out and opened them again to see none other than Marco Vendetti, asleep by my side. Oh god..did I..did we?? I lifted the sheets and saw we were both naked. Oh fuck! We did! Damn..he's on the huge side-- no! Not the time to think about that. Looking around frantically, I quickly and quietly stood and got dressed, looking back at Marco who was still fast asleep. How could I have been so stupid?! I slept with my own cousins sworn enemy!
Sighing, I looked around the room and found a pen and piece of paper. Picking them up, I wrote on it and left, shutting the door silently

'This was a mistake. I'm sorry
Y/N <3. "

----------------------------------------------
The past couple imagines have been a lot of Marco, Mac and Norman imagines but the next few will be Daryl imagines ☺️ I may do a part two to the imagine; maybe a aftermath of Marco finding the letter.

So, tomorrow I don't think I'll be publishing an imagine so that's why this imagine was pretty lengthy to keep you entertained for a while until I post the next one. Instead, I'll be working on the next chapter in my Daryl love story so check it out and please let me know what you think! 😊

Please vote, comment, and send in your requests! 💞