Imagine you get sick and convince Steve to go to the super market.

"Steve please" You urge and cough again.

"I really need some food." you plead.

"fine, but only for you." He says and kisses your forehead.

"Thanks love." you say and smile.

"What do you need?" He asks as he grabs his leather jacket that was hung near the front door.

"hold on I'll make you a list." You say and walk over to your desk, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen.

You write down all the things you need and hand it to him.

"Dont do anything stupid until i get back." He says, taking the list from you and wrapping his arms around you.

"I wont." You say and go on your tip toes and give him a kiss on his cheek.

"Now go lay down." He says and walks you near your bedroom and then goes out the door.

He grabs the keys on his way out the door and gets in the car, starting it up and driving away.

*Time skip to when he gets to the grocery store*

He pushed the glass door and walked into the big grocery store and started his hunt for the things you put on the list.

"Milk milk milk milk" He repeats as he looks for where it might be.

"Where would it be?" He whispers to himself, still looking around.

this was his first time ever really going to a supermarket......or any kinda store for that matter without you. he usually just followed you around, carrying stuff you needed him to.

He looked around like a lost puppy until he found the freezer department.

"Aha!" He says happily as he found what he was looking for.

He opened the freezer door and grabbed the jug of milk and then glanced at the price. His eyes went huge and he almost dropped the milk. He had never really looked at the prices of stuff or really went shopping after he was unfrozen so the prices came as a big shock to him.

"Holy crap! i could buy a cow for that price!" He says a little to loud.

"Sir, can i help you?" A employee asks him, looking at him like he was nuts.

he looked up and placed the milk in the cart and looked up at the person.

"mh, oh, no im okay...well, um, do you think you could tell me where the bread is?" He asked him.

"Oh...um, yeah. right this way." He said, taken back by the odd question, usually people knew where the bread and stuff like that was.

Steve was pretty much a lost puppy the whole time he was in there, although, in his opinion, everyone else where the nuts people. i mean, come on, who pays five bucks for a jug of milk?!

Once he got everything it was about three hours later. he went to the check out line and payed and bagged it up, giving his cart to a person that just walked in and carried all his stuff by hand.

He loaded it all up in the passenger and the back seat and started for home again.

he got to the house brought everything in, putting it down on the kitchen floor.

He found you on your bed laying down with a book and tea.

Once you noticed he walked in the bedroom doorway you looked up, putting your tea and book down and smiling at him.

"Hey what took you so long? I got worried my captain got into trouble." You say as he walks over to you and gives you a big hug.

"Lets just say i shouldn't go shopping without you again..." He says and chuckles, making you laugh.

You kiss his cheek and he kisses you on your forehead.

"Now im gonna go make you a nice dinner. love you sweetie." He says and starts to head out of the bedroom.

"I love you too." You say, mostly to yourself.

The end.

hope you like it, sorry if its weird/not good/horrible. my prospective is a tad thrown on him from some fanfic i read XD Okay well, i hope that you liked it! And this is my second Steve story!! :D Stay awesome guys!!