40. Love me alpha

Start from the beginning

This guy didn't even listen to me, he just stared at Peyton with love in his eyes.

"What is going on here?" I roared.

"I'm sorry alpha but I can't help who my mate is. I already love your sister"

"No" I roared.

"Declan" Peyton hissed.

This guy stared at my sister again and wrapped his arms around her.

"How old are you?"

"16 alpha"

"Being with my sister would classify you being with a minor. It would be classified as rape" I yelled.

"Declan stop" Peyton yelled with tears in her eyes.

"Yes Declan you stop. You can't tell your sister and her mate that they can't be together"

"She's to young! She's still my baby sister" I said. My voice cracking at the end.

Peyton got up and ran over to me.

"I'm still your baby sister Declan and I'm always gonna be your little sister but you have to let me free"

"If you lay a hand-"

Peyton hugged me so tightly that I think the wind got knocked out of me.

"If you lay a hand on her. I will personally kill you myself"

"I will never hurt your sister sir. Never"

"I love you Declan" Peyton said into my chest.

"Love you too"

Peyton's mate growled at me and I growled back. What was his name? He didn't even tell me.

"What's your name son?" I asked him.

"Brayton"

Peyton growled playfully and walked over to Brayton.

"Now Brayton, if you don't treat my sister right, I will cut your-"

"Declan" mum warned.

I heard a coughing sound from the stairs and looked up to see Kendall looking beautiful. But she will be even more beautiful on our wedding day. If we ever get married that is.

I stared at her the whole time she walked down the stairs. She reached my level and I immediately pulled her into a kiss.

It was getting heated pretty quickly and the only reason that I pulled away was because of our date tonight and that my mum, my younger sister and her mate were watching.

"Luna it's an honour to finally meet you" Brayton said bowing his head.

"What's your name cutie?"

I growled and pulled her closer to me.

"Brayton"

"And what are you doing here Brayton?"

He looked at Peyton and the smile on Kendall's face grew.

She ran over to Peyton and hugged her tightly.

"Congratulations bub" she whispered in her ear. "I'll treat you to a spa weekend"

"I love you sis" Peyton whispered back.

"Okay okay. Kendall and I have to go. We have a date" I said clapping loudly to get everyone's attention.

Kendall smiled and skipped over to me.

"Let's go baby. Peyton we will talk when I get back home and it was lovely meeting you Brayton"