Forbidden Meeting

In StarClan

"I'm only sorry that I won't be there for my father Stormcloud." Blizzardpaw sighed, walking on a path to StarClan.

Eventually, she made it to some starry forest grounds and was surprised to see several cats with starry pelts waiting for her.

"Didn't realize I was that popular." Blizzardpaw muttered.

"You're Bramblestar's kit, why wouldn't you be?" Hollyleaf asked.

"No I'm not!" Blizzardpaw protested. "Stormcloud is, he raised us and that'll never change!"

"I wouldn't want to be Bramblestar's kit either, I'm actually glad now that Crowfeather was my real father." Lionblaze reassured her. "But we must get to the point of why we're here."

"I thought bringing Squirrelflight back to ThunderClan would push Bramblestar to reunite with Gemlight." Hollyleaf explained. "But...y'know how that worked out."

"Yeah I'm dead." Blizzardpaw deadpanned. "But I told her to kill me."

"Any cat in their right mind would've refused to satisfy your suicidal impulses." Hollyleaf retorted.

"Yeah, Squirrelflight has to go." Lionblaze growled.

"She's just misunderstood!" Leafpool cried. "It's that badger Gemlight that's been tricking Bramblestar and Squirrelflight has just been rightfully acting out against it!"

"You call killing Blizzardpaw rightfully acting out?!" Ashfur snarled in Leafpool's face. "I understand why you're trying to defend your sister, I loved her once. But her sense of right and wrong has shattered."

"And there's that rogue near ThunderClan camp as well. They're only trouble." Hollyleaf also pointed out.

"I'll send someone to share the message with Bramblestar." Ashfur told them.

"How about you Blizzardpaw?" Lionblaze meowed. "ThunderClan is going to know you're missing and Bramblestar needs to know you're here with us."

"Fine." Blizzardpaw growled. "I don't want them to fret about me anyway."

...

Bramblestar realized he was in another dream in StarClan and wondered if he'd find out where his daughter Blizzardpaw went. After all he sent several patrols before he went to sleep, hoping she just left camp to clear her mind.

But he didn't expect the worst outcome when he saw Blizzardpaw approach him. He gasped and stared at her with wide amber eyes.

She was dead.

"NO!" Bramblestar shouted. "I thought you were just leaving camp to relax like you usually do Blizzardpaw! You...what happened?!"

"I drowned myself in the big lake." Blizzardpaw lied. "Dad doesn't need me anymore and neither does the rest of the Clan."

"You're lying!" Bramblestar snapped. "Someone killed you and I know it! And I'm your father Blizzardpaw. You know that!"