“ Im a lefty,” He smirked.

                “ That’s exactly why it’s complicated,” I said stepping away from him. He let out a laugh, and I sat on a swing. I looked across the park at the ice scream shop.

                “ you want ice scream?” He asked.

                “ Um… I don’t know…” I said looking down. I felt his hand traveling up my thigh, and I watched his hand.

                “ I think me and you should go have some fun,” he smirked.

                “ Go get me some ice scream,” I muttered. He nodded his head, and walked away heading towards the ice scream shop. I sat on the swings letting out a deep breath, and I looked around. I hate how he is so damn touchy! Im not into that crap! I got up and started walking away from the ice scream shop, and I heard Corey call out my name, and I broke out into a run, and then I felt his hand wrap around my arm, and he lifted me over his shoulders, and slapped my ass.

                “ you’re a fast runner,” He laughed, and he laid me on the ground crawling on top of me, and pressed his lips against mine. “ I like you Ty, and you’re gonna be mine,” he said sounding cocky.

                “ I aint ever going to be anyone’s,” I said harshly. He pressed his lips against mine again, and I tried pushing him off of me, but he was too strong.

                “ C’mon don’t you like me, or do you want Art?” He asked looking down at me. I laid there looking at him, and I shook my head.

                “ None of your business ,” I growled.

                “ Hunny, its totally my business,”  and he tried to kiss me again, but I turned my head away.

                “ Corey cut it out,” I said rolling my eyes.

                “ I really like you Ty, just be my girlfriend,” He said kissing down my neck. “ You and Art, he only see’s you as Clay’s baby sister. I see you as a mature gorgeous sexy woman,” he said sucking on my neck.

                “ C-Corey,” I muttered but I felt like I couldn’t talk.

                “ I know im acting like a horny ass, but I want you to be my girlfriend, before anyone else gets their hands on you,” he smirked, and he looked at me in the eyes again. I laid there looking at him, and leaned my head up pressing my lips against his and he pressed his lips back against mine, and I felt him slip his tongue in my mouth, and I wanted to pull back, but I didn’t. we stopped kissing and he got up pulling me up with him, and he wrapped his arm around my waist and we made our way back to my house. When we walked through the door everyone was in the front room playing video games… at three in the morning… Really… ugh.

                “ Whoa, what’s this?” Clay stammered. Everyone looked up, and Corey still had his arm around my waist, and my eyes connected with Art’s and I quickly look away.

                “ Guys, Ty is my girlfriend,” Corey smirked bringing me in front of him, and he kissed the side of my neck.

                “ Dude, no,” Clay said looking between the two of us.

                “ Yeah, there is no way he would date Ty,” Art said harshly. I looked at Art sternly, and turned around pressing my lips against Corey’s and then walked away from him going up the stairs.

                “ Actually Art if you really must now, I lost it to him, so yeah we are together,” I said harshly. The room become completely quiet and I walked into my room and fell down to the ground… Why the fuck did I say that… That didn’t even happen! What am I like freaking doing… I laid back in my bed, and attempted to go to sleep. Did I? Hell no. I heard someone walk into my room, and they shut the door behind them, but I pretended like I was sleeping until the blankets where ripped off of me, and I had someone sitting on top of me. I opened my eyes and saw Art.

                “ You didn’t have sex with him,” Art said looking down at me.

                “ I… yes … Yes I did,” I said glaring at him. He shook his head.

                “ No you fucking didn’t!” He said loudly, but not loud enough for someone else to hear us.

                “ Why the hell do you care?” I said quietly. He laid on top of me, but he didn’t say a word.

                “ I don’t care, just don’t get pregnant, I was expecting you to lose it soon anyway,” he shrugged and got up. I felt my blood boil and I jumped out of bed, and attacked him. We fell onto the ground rolling on top of one another, and I got on top of him, and hit him in the face as hard as I could, and he grunted and I rolled off of him, and he laid on his side holding his face.  I stood up and felt tears in my eyes, but I turned around.

                “ Just get out,” I muttered.

                “ Im not leaving,” He said.

                “ Yes you are, I don’t care. You… I don’t need someone like you in my life. Im just clay’s little sister to you… and that’s how it’s going to stay.”

                “ That’s not true.

                “ That’s what you fucking said, but then you take it back when I start dressing like a fucking fake as whore!”

                “ I…. That…”

                “ Im not a fucking whore, get out of my room,” I said dryly. I heard him shuffling around and I heard my door opening.  

                “ You haven’t had sex with him, and all I ask of you is not to, he’ll win the bet,” And then my door shut and I stood there looking at my door.

                “ The bet?” I whispered.