Changed for Who?

Hey, this is one of my newest stories, and after you read maybe you could leave comments telling me your thoughts and suggestions? (: Thanks ~Missy

Chapter one-

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

                “ What the hell man?” I groaned turning over in my bed. I hit my alarm which I didn’t even know I had on. Its Sunday for Christ sake!

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I threw the blankets off myself, and pulled my alarm clock out of the wall, and chucked it across the room, and fell back into my bed.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

                “ Oh what the fudge man!” I yelled sitting up.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I looked around  my room for the source of this annoying freaking noise.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I raised an eyebrow and sat up from the bed, and tried to listen for the noise.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

It’s coming from downstairs? There isn’t an alarm down stairs-

                “ Shiz!” I jumped out of my bed, and ran out of my room. That’s the freaking fire alarm! I ran down the hall, and my foot reached the first stair, and I tripped over my own feet, and I went tumbling down the stairs. I laid at the bottom of the stairs, and I groan escaped my lips.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I sat up, and limped into the kitchen, and saw their was eggs, flour, toast, butter, and every morning food you could think of on the floors, table, walls, and ceiling?!? Ceiling really? Smoke was coming out of the toaster, and my older brother and his friends where trying to get the fire to stop with a towel  by hitting it over and over again. The six idiots!

                “Clay, Troy, Mark, Gabe, Joe, and Art!” I screamed through clenched teeth. They all looked up at me. I was standing in the doorway with a big Beatles shirt on, a pair of boxers, and my hair was sticking up everywhere.

                “ Little sis, hey,” Clay smiled. I glared at him, and had my hands clenched into fists.

                “ Clayton! I am sick for one day… I sleep in for just one day, and you and the five other idiots trash our kitchen!” I shrieked throwing my hands up in the air.

                “ Come on Ty! We were just trying to cook you breakfast since you were sick,” Clay said sheepishly. I stood their staring at them, and then looked at the kitchen again, and sighed, and rubbed my temples.

                “ You all are going to be the death of me,” I grumbled walking back up the stairs.  I walked into my room, and slammed the door shut with my foot, and fell onto my bed.  “ stupid little…” I sighed, and laid on my back looking up at my ceiling. I heard someone knocking on my door, and my head shot up, and I stared at the door. “ What?” I yelled.

                “ Its Gabe,” I heard him say from the other side of the door. I sighed.

                “ Come in,” I groaned. I sat up on my bed, and sat cross legged on the bed. Gabe came in with an stupid smile on his face. “ What’s up with the stupid smile?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

                “ You exited to be a freshman at high school?” he asked.

                “ Why must you remind me!” I groaned. Gabe started to laugh. Tomorrow is the first day of high school, and I will be a freshman… whoopee!  Clay and his friends are already in their junior year, and I have a feeling they are going to make fun of me every day.