chapter twelve

Chapter 12-

I laid in my bed, and my foot was sore from stepping on that piece of glass. I laid in bed, and took out my phone dialing in Evian’s number. After a few rings I heard someone pick up the line.

                “ Hello?” A groggy voice answered.

                “ Evian, my man!” I said happily.

                “ Ty… What… What time is it?” He asked. I rolled onto my side and looked at the clock.

                “ Oh it’s like…. 2am…” I muttered. He was silent on the other line.

                “ Why…. I…. just…” He stopped talking.

                “ I can’t sleep though!” I wined.

                “ GO TO SLEEP!” he yelled and then he hung up. I growled and got out of bed kind of limping, and threw on a hoodie, and my converse, and slowly made my way down the stairs trying to be quiet… I slowly went down the stairs, and I was on the third stair from the bottom, and of course someone was up.

                “ Ty, where are you going?” Corey asked. I came to a halt, and turned around smiling.

                “ Just um… going for a walk,” I muttered, and slowly walked down the stairs, and he followed behind me.

                “ I’ll go with you,” He smiled.

                “ no… That’s ok,” I said reaching for the door handle. He wrapped his arm around my waist smirking.

                “ I wasn’t asking,” he shrugged. I rolled my eyes, and we walked outside the house, and he quietly shut the door behind him. We started walking, and he had his arm wrapped around me, and I stepped away removing his arm from around me, and he gave me a irritated look.

                “ What?” I hissed.

                “ Well, I should be able to wrap my arm around my-.” I stopped cutting him off.

                “ You? Your what? We aint boyfriend or girlfriend or anything like that,” I said shaking my head.

                “ Well, you never know,” he shrugged. I rolled my eyes, and saw the park, and I broke out into a run towards the swings, ignoring the pain in my foot. I heard Corey calling out towards me, and he started running towards me. I stopped at the swings, and Corey ran up behind me wrapping his arms around me, and I felt his lips the my neck.  I tried pushing him off.

                “ Cut it out!” I hissed, and his hands started moving up my hips. “ I’m KEEL you!” I said turning around and pushing him away.

                “ C’mon you liked it earlier,” he said smirking.

                “ oh shut up,” I said, and he wrapped his arms around me, and looked down at me smiling.

                “ Your gorgeous,” He said pressing his lips against my forehead.

                “ Your crazy,” I said shaking my head.

                “ I am not crazy, im in love and its complicated,”  He said bringing his lips closer to mine.

                “ In love with your right hand,” I muttered turning my head to the side so his lips pressed against my cheek.