Chapter 1-Field Trip!

Start from the beginning

I thought I had him but I didn’t. He shakes his head. “Sorry, no can do.”

I scrunch up my face but I don’t let that faze me. I put my lips on his neck. “Why not?”

He moans. “B-But there’s a bag full of them in the copy room. It’s open.” I smile against his skin and kiss his neck. I kiss all over his neck and my hot breath breathing on his neck makes him moan again.

“You been a big help Parker. I’ll hope to be seeing you on the boat Friday. I know we’ll have lots of fun.” I back up slowly and throw one last seductive glance at him. I continue my path down the hallway and soon I lose sight of Parker. I felt bad about it because that was probably the first and last time he’ll get that type of action in a while.

The copy room was not that far away so when I got there, I immediately saw the bright pink permission slips on the floor. I hurry to grab one, sign the paper on the designated lines and rush back to the room.

I enter the room and everyone is still talking about the trip. I look at my permission slip with it’s forged signature of my mom’s name and my name signed as well. I hand it to Mr. Rob and he nods at me. I take a seat next to Lizzie Hardwell, my partner, who is texting on her phone. Lizzie is on the Varsity cheer squad like most of the seniors. She was nice and had an on and off boyfriend named Mark. He wasn’t a jock actually. He was a nerd. And used to be a saint.

“Pumped for the boat trip?” I ask, looking at her facial expression.

She looks up at me with a  huge smile on her face. “Pumped doesn’t even fucking cover it.” Exactly why Mark has changed.

“Mark’s coming, right? What are you guys gonna do? Get down and dirty in the diner? If you know what I mean.” I wiggle my eyebrows seductively but Lizzie laughs.

“Oh shut up….” There was a short pause. “Fuck the diner. The bathroom will do.” We laugh so hard, tears well up in our eyes.

I smile at her. “No, really. What are you guys’ plans?”

“I don’t know. Mark said he has something special planned.” She groans and puts her head on the table. “The anxiety is killing me.”

“Oh, come on. If he says it’s special, then it’s special. He’s your boyfriend remember?”

She lifts her head up. “For the fifth fucking time.” She groans again. “We just got back together. I’m gonna start freaking the fuck out if he doesn’t tell me. What if he has something stupid planned? What if it’s like a fucking walk on the beach? What if his plan gets crumbled by a bunch of jocks who decide it’s fun to beat him up? I mean c’mon Amelia. He gets beat up at least twice a week. I mean what if…” Her voice never stops.

I rest my hand on her shoulder. “Hey, hey.” She stops and looks at me. “Shut the fuck up, okay?” She frowns at me. “It will be fine I said. And if anyone decides to beat Mark up, I’ll beat their asses so far up, they can’t see their own eyelids. All they’ll be seeing is ass. That possibly will be their own.” Lizzie laughs and doesn’t stop until Mr. Rob dismisses us. I smile at her, giving her a pat on the back. I walk out of the room. This is my job. To make my friends happy.

I walk down the halls with everyone saying hello in everyone's direction. I smile at them and I felt warm inside. Then I came up to my locker, which is the worst part of the day. ‘Cause fortunately, I have a locker next to the quarterback of the Varsity football team, the player of all players, and basically, the asshole from hell.

“Bady doll! What’s up?” His arms are open wide as he turns away from his friends and to me. He has a grin on his face. I roll my eyes and smile. This is also my favorite part of the day for a few reasons.

Well, ya’ know how I said I was the joker of my senior class. Well, I love to play Mr. Player’s little heart. I smirk seductively at him. “Jared, how delighted to see you.”

“The pleasure is mine. Oh wait. Both of ours.” He licks his lips and the guys behind him laugh and he does too but I don’t let that stop me.

“Well how about we make that pleasure real? Janitor’s closet in 5?” Now it’s my turn to lick my lips. It stuns him and he doesn’t have a response. I grab my lunch and close my locker, not even taking my eyes off him. I turn to leave but not before purposely bumping into him and whispering in his ears, not too loud but loud enough for his friends to hear. “Oh wait. You’re not even worth a janitors closet now, are you buddy?” His friends howls can be heard throughout the school as they laugh away. I take one last look at Jared’s face and see his cheeks are rose bushes, just like I left Parker’s to be. I smirk at the sight. I won that game, player. Score one for the bad bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Ugh I'm angry. Okay so I do all my documents in Google Docs and this was 4 pages. And now I'm officially fucked cause it's 2 pages. God dammit! I'm sorry guys. I promise I'll make the next chapter longer. Well maybe this should be the prologue...? Nah. This is so fucking annoying and it's making me so fucking mad right now...Sorry I'm cursing. Anywho thanks!

Rate?

Hate?

Appreciate!

(About that little quote...I see a lot of authors on here do the whole Vote, Comment, blah blah! And so I wanted to do something like that but with the RDH from Instagram. Idk guys. I'm having a stupid brain right now. I'll tell you when I get it replaced! Oh and this is Rated R but mostly for the language)