Why did Zalgo have to come back?!

Heyo!!!! Its a me Mario! No I'm kidding I'm Sally!

Well sorry for the late Update just school and hanging with friends didn't have any time for this.

Welly here ya go guys! :3 :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ben's P.O.V

God damn it! Why did Zalgo have to come back?! He should of just stayed where we had locked his body up! Now he's coming for me. I can feel it! I can feel him around our house. I'm going to go insane from this! I stomp up the stairs to my bedroom and slammed the door. Making the walls creek and move slightly. I plopped down on my bed gripping the sheets. I should of just stayed with Zalgo's side. But if I did I'd be dead. But I wouldn't be going through this right now. I gripped the sheets tighter making my knuckles turn white.

*flash back*

I was in a dark black and red flaming room. Breathing heavily with each step I took. My breathe got caught in my throat as I twisted the burning hot knob opening the door slowly. "Now go Shadow Lurker!" Zalgo yelled at the boy. He bowed his head and jumped into a portal. Zalgo looked up at me. I trembled with fear. Swallowing a lump in my throat and walked up to him. Bowing my head. "Ah hello Ben." He grinned. "I have a new mission for you." He snapped his fingers and a portal appeared in front of me. "No Zalgo..." I choked out. He tilted his head to the side. "No? What do you mean by...No?!" He shouted the last part. "I-i mean I cant be i-in..." I swallowed again and continued. "In your army anymore Zalgo..." I began to shake me violently. His eyes burned with hatred and disgust. He closed the portal and starred at me leaning back in his chair. "Fine." He hissed. "Get out of my fucking sight Ben Drowned." He spat and disappeared. "But I'll come for you soon." A gust of wind blew in my face and I was standing in the middle of a field. "Shit."

*end of flash back*

Tears fell from my eyes remembering what happened that day. That soon is now. He's coming for me. He'll end my life with just a snap of his fingers. Why doesn't he just do it now! He wants me to go insane then he'll get what he wants. My life. My soul in his claws. Ripping it to shreds! Or will he go after the ones I love. No if he does I'll fight back. There's no way he'll come for my family. Zalgo's just a fool. No brain in his thick skull. I'll fight back. Always.

I let go of my sheets and hung my legs over the side of my bed. Sighing I looked out the window. Regretting it. Shadow Lurker stood by a tree starring at me. Spinning around and walking deeper into the woods. So he's using Shadow Lurker to do his dirty work huh. Well he'll regret that. I took my sword out and opened my window ready to jump out. "Ben?" Jeff knocked. I snapped my head over to the door starring at it. "Y-yes?" My voice came out raspy. I cleared my throat. "Yes Jeff?" I asked. Quickly shutting the window quietly and walking to the door opening it seeing Jeff standing starring down at me. "What is it Jeff?" I tilted Ny head to the side. He sighed. "You wanna hang?" He asked. "Sure where?" He shrugged. "Maybe with the others." I nodded. "Cool." He nodded and walked away. I turned back to the window looking out. Seeing nothing but trees and grass. I know I didn't just see things. I truly did see Shadow Lurker. Or was it just a figment of my imagination? Whatever it doesn't matter right now. I grabbed my green hoodie throwing it over my MCR shirt an slid on my dark green converse. I combed my blonde hair and ran down stairs. Jeff leaned against the door playing with his knife. "Jesus Ben you take to damn long." Jeff chuckled. I sighed. "Sorry my hair was a mess." He chuckled again opening the front door walking out. I followed behind.

We looked up at the apartments where everyone stayed. "C'mon." Jeff said swinging the lobby doors open. The only person in there was Masky. Doing his usual cleaning in the lobby. He was always a clean freak. Even if he's a murder he doesn't like to make messes. Weirdo. Masky turned to us and starred us down. "Damn it guy! Take your damn shoes off! Now my clean floors have mud on them!" He yelled. "Sorry Masky we didn't know." We said kicking our shoes off and running upstairs. Jack shut his door and turned to us. "Oh hey guys back so soon?" He said stuffing his keys into his hoodie pocket. "Well we just wanted to catch up on everyone see how everyones doing." Jeff said putting his hands in his hoodie pockets. Jack shrugged. "Same old same old." We all chuckled. Little noises came from down the hall. They were getting closer. A small figure appeared. Sally. "Ben! Jeff!" She yelled and jumped into my arms giving me a death hug. "I missed you two so so~ much!" She hugged tighter. Jeff and I laughed a bit. "Its great to see you too Sally." I patted her back. She let me go and crushed Jeff with a hug. Jack grabbed Sally and yanked her off. "Please come back more often. Jack doesn't like it when I put make up on his mask." She giggled. Jack groan. "Please come back more please!" Everyone laughed.

After we all talked me and Jeff decided to go home. "Bye Benny! Bye Jeffy!" Sally waved. We waved back and walked out. Jeff chuckled to himself. "What is it?" I asked. Jeff looked up at me. "They looked excited to see us." I shrugged. "Its 'cause we're cool." I joked. Some rustling came from a bush near me. I turned to see what it was. Nothing. Maybe just an animal? No it couldn't be. Jeff looked at me. "Ben? You ok?" He asked. I turned back to him with a small nod. "Yeah I'm fine." I continued to walk. Then another rustle. I turned back but before I could see what it was. I was tackled to the ground. Blacking out from the impact on my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think it is?

I know hehe!

I'll try to update some time this week but if I don't. Then don't get mad I'll update soon :3.