You shouldn't have gone to sleep (Jeff the killer x Ben Drowned)

Hiya guys!!! Its Sally here and this is my first BoyxBoy fanfic so don't hate me please :3 I tried. So yeah just telling you its BoyxBoy .....I think you already knew that by the title Jeff x Ben :3 there so cute together!

Ben: I beg to differ.

Me: Shut up Ben.

Ben: So you'd like it if I date Jeff instead of you?

Me: O_O no please.

Ben: Good.♥

♥Well here we go!♥

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Ben's P.O.V

I walked out of my high school. Well not anymore. I just graduated after 4 years of horror. Sighing I grabbed my back pack and walked outside. I didn't have much friends. Just Jeff, Jack and Sally. Maybe even Slendy. I walked up to the apartments where everyone lived. Grabbing out my key and walked inside. I looked around the lobby seeing no one. Shrugging I walked upstairs to my apartment. Unlocking my door. I stepped inside my small apartment. It was just all one room. Except for the bathroom of course. The bed in the corner, Tv next to the small kitchen, laptop next to my bed, a comfy chair underneath the Tv. That's really about it. I plopped down on my bed and starred up at the ceiling. Zoning out.

I heard knocking at my door. I propped myself up on my elbows and starred at the door. Another knock filled the room. I groaned as I got up and walked over to the door. Opening it. I saw Jeff standing in the door way. Sighing I asked him what he wanted. "You wanna go killing with me tonight?" He replied. I shrugged. "Sure sounds cool." Jeff nodded and walked to his apartment. Which was across from mine. I shut my door and walked over to my closet. I looked at my clothes. "Shit I forgot to wash them." I groaned as I slipped on my dark green hoodie and light green beanie. With some dirty black skinny jeans that was laying on the floor. Another knock came from my door. "C'mon man hurry up!" Jeff said behind the door. I rolled my eyes and opened my door. "Happy?" I asked him. He nodded. "Yep now lets go." He had on his usual outfit. I wonder if he ever cleans it? Whatever its not my job. Shaking off the thought I looked up at Jeff. Jeff glanced over to me. "What?" He asked. I turned my head blushing a bit. "N-nothing." I replied. He shrugged and we continued to walk.

We spotted a house. Jeff grinned. "There." I nodded and we ran over to the tall house. Jeff climbed up to the window. Leaving me to try the front door. Surprisingly it was unlocked. "Wow." I said chuckling and walking into the clean white house. White walls, white chairs, white couch, white everything! The whole room was white. I walked up the carpeted stairs to a room. I heard some muffled screams. Knowing Jeff was in there. I took the room next to it. The door creaked as it opened. "Crap." I whispered to myself slipping threw the cracked door. Finally I was in. Looking around the dark blue room I saw a teenage boy sleeping. I grinned as I walked over to him. I pulled out my sword raising it in the air. He turned over and opened his eyes. The boys eyes widened. I chuckled and slashed his neck open watching him struggle. Finally he died. I walked out of the room and saw Jeff leaning on the wall. "What took you so long?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes. We walked out of the house back to the apartments.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Well?

How was it?

Vote! Comment! An anythin else!

Thanks!

O#

3

O#