Roommates?

Ben's P.O.V

Me and Jeff walked into the apartments. Slender standing in front of us. Jeff let out a deep sigh and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "What is it Slendy?" Jeff asked coldly. I starred at Jeff. Then up at Slender. "Well," He sighed. "It looks like Zalgo's back." My stomach dropped. "Z-zalgo?" I shivered a bit. Slender nodded. "Yes. His army has revived him and now," He cleared his throat. "It looks like we all have to keep an eye out." Out of no where a knife flung into the wall. I quickly snapped my head over to Jeff. Who was breathing deeply. "We can take Zalgo's Slendy like we did last-" Slenders voice boomed cutting him off. "He's much stronger this time!" We both flinched. Slender cleared his throat once again. "We're no match for Zalgo and his army." Slender said calmly. I stayed silent. Not moving from my spot. 'How could Zalgo still be alive?!' I asked myself. Shaking the thought off. I starred back up at Slender. "What do we do?" I asked him. He sighed. "Well we're all going to have to partner up." I nodded. "I'll be picking the partners." He added. Me and Jeff nod and run up to our apartments. Jeff mumbled stuff. I could hardly could hear him. Jeff swung his door open. Slamming it in the prosess. "Not even a good night?" I chuckled. Maybe I shouldn't be joking at a time like this. Shrugging, I opened my door and snuggled into my bed. Falling fast asleep.

I opened my eyes to see I was in a red and black hall way. Where have I seen this place? I swear I've seen this place before. I walked down the halls seeing different doors. One caught my eye. A huge dark drown door with a black knob. I twisted the Knox opening the door. Looking inside all I could see was the one 'thing' I never wanted to lay eyes on again. Zalgo. He hissed a chuckle at me. "Ah Ben so you've finally come back." He chuckled darkly looking down at me. His pointed teeth curved into a wicked grin. "Yes, sir." I said chuckling deeply. 'What did I just say?!' I asked myself. Zalgo nodded. "Good." He tilted his head to the side. "Why have you come back? Ben." He asked me. "I want to be on your side. I don't want to be on Slenders side anymore." His wicked grin grew wider. "So you've grown bored?" I nodded. "Well then. Welcome back." I nodded with a grin and walked out.

I opened my eyes wide and shout out of bed. Falling to the floor. "The hell kind of dream was that?" I said rubbing my head. Then Slender walked in. "Ah Ben I see your awake." He walked in. I got up and starred at Slender for a minute. "So who's my partner?" I asked him. "Follow me." We walked out. Knocking on Jeff's door. He opened it wearing a black tshirt and gray sweat pants. He hand his ear phones on. He starred at me. Then up at Slendy. "What?" Jeff asked pulling his ear phones off. "Jeff, Ben's going to be your new partner." Jeff's jaw hung open. "What?! But Ben's w-" Slenders voice boomed. "He's your partner and that's final Jeff!" Jeff groaned. "Fine." Slender nodded. "I've already got the room ready" Jeff gave Slender a confused look. "Room?" Slender nodded. "You'll both have to room together." Now my jaw dropped. "W-what?! Sle-" Slender cut me off. "I've already made up my mind you two. Now go get your stuff packed and I'll take you there." We both nodded and ran back into our rooms.

I packed everything into my suitcase. Looking around my room. Well not my room anymore. Probably go to a new Creepypasta. Sighing, I walked out. Taking one last look and shut the door. Jeff leaned against the wall with a backpack laying on the floor next to him. "Ready?" Slender asked. I nodded. Jeff just starred at the floor not even moving. Slender sighed. "Lets go." Jeff picked up the bag and walked away. Leaving me behind. I took a deep breath and started to walk. "Ben?" Sally peeked her head out from her door. "Hey Sally." I smiled. "W-where are you going?" She asked pointing at my suitcase. "W-well you see I-" Slender cut me off. "Ben lets go." I sighed. "Bye Sally." I waved and gave her a small hug before running off.

We walked up to a two story house. The house looked like a cabin. I quite liked it. Jeff on the other hand didn't. "You'll both be living Herr for now on." We nodded and walked inside. Slender showed up around the house. It was nice. Jeff kinda seemed relaxed now. He looked around. "I'll be on my way now boys. Your belongings will be here soon." Slender walked out of the house with out a single word. I glanced over at Jeff who was sighing. He walked up to the top floor. Not breathing a word to me. 'Does he not like me?' I asked myself. Biting my lip a little and walking upstairs. I peeked into a room. Jeff laying on the bed listening to his music. 'Well it looks like Jeff got this room.' I walked to the one at the end of the hall way. I opened the door. The room was huge! My stuff was already in there. Glad I don't have to go pick it up myself. I threw my suitcase on the bed and unpacked.

A knock came from my door. I checked the clock. "8:30" I stretched my arms out. Another info came from the door. "I'm coming." I said getting off the bed and over to the door. I swung it open. "What?" I asked Jeff. "Hey do you wanna watch a movie?" I looked around. "Uh...Sure I have nothing else to do." He nodded. "Cool." He ran down stairs to the living room. I rolled my eyes. 'So now you wanna be friends.' I chuckle silently and ran down.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

So how was it?

Comment, vote, and anythin else!

Thanks guys B3