Cute?

Jeff's P.O.V

I ran downstairs to the living room. Picking out my favorite movie. Yep MY favorite movie. I looked up to see Ben running down and jumping onto the couch. Kicking his legs up on the coffee table. "So what are we watching?" He asked tilting his head to the side starring at the disc in my hand. "Edward Scissor Hands." Ben grinned. "Fuck yes!" He threw his hands in the air. I chuckled playing the movie.

We were about half way through the movie when Ben yawned. "Getting tired already?" I chuckled a bit. He shook his head and cracked a smile. "No." I rolled my eyes smiling and continued to watch the movie. Then something fell on my shoulder. I glanced over to see Ben sleeping on my shoulder. Sighing, I tried to get him off. He wrapped on arm around my chest. I groaned pausing the movie. I picked Ben up bridal-style and carried him to his room. I looked down at Ben's sleeping face. He looked kind of cute. Wait! What?! No, no he's not cute! Why would I even think that?! I shook the thought out of my head and to his room. I opened the door with my foot and walked inside. Ben pressed his face into my chest. I sighed setting him on the bed. Unwrapping his arms from around my chest. Then walking out.

Ben's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see I was back at the apartments. I looked around confused out of my mind. Then a dark shadow caught my eye. I looked up at the man. Slender. "Ah child. Welcome to your new home." I gave him a confused look and looked down at my hands. Bags? What's going on here! I starred at Slender. "Let me show you to your room." Wait a minute. I remember this! Around when I became what I am now. We walked inside and up the stairs. I looked over to see a little girl about my age. She waved and ran away into her room. I looked up to see Eyeless Jack. He gave me a quick wave and walked down the stairs. "Heres your room Ben Drowned." He opened the door. "J-just call me Ben s-sir..." I said setting the bags down. He nodded. "I'll be on my way now, child." He waved and shut my door. I looked at my room. Just like how it always was. Smiling, I ran around the room like a child. I laughed a couple of times before my door swung open. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked over to see who it was. A black haired pale boy stood in the doorway with red bull. Man do I hate those thing. "Your the new kid?" He smirked. I nodded. "Y-yeah....I'm-" he cut me off. "I know who you are. Ben?" I nodded. "So Ben. His old are you? You look really young." He walked over to me. "Are you like 7? 8?" I clenched my fists. "I'm 13." He smirked. "Really? Well your short for your age." I gave him a glare and turned away. "I'm 13 too." He set the red bull on the floor and crushed it with his black converse. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my bed. Sitting down on it. "Could you please go...Ah W-whats your name?" He walked over to the door, opening it. "Jeff." Then he walked out. Shutting the door behind him.

I fluttered my eyes open. "Well at least it wasn't a nightmare." I smiling. My first time meeting Jeff. We weren't really that close back then. But about 2 years later we became buddy's. I looked over at the time. "2:40!" I shouted a whisper. I groaned getting up. Theirs no way I can go backpack to sleep now! I walked over to my door and creeked it open. I peeked out. No sign of Jeff. I walked out shutting the door quietly. Passim g Jeff's room which his door was cracked open. I peeked in to see him sleeping listening to music. He sure does love him music. But not as much as killing. Who could blame him? Its fun seeing theirs body's go limp. I grinned and tiptoed down stairs to the front door. "I wont be gone to long..." I grabbed my dark green hoodie and ran out the door.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Was it good?

Why do I even ask?!

I bet it wasn't good.

Horrible Chapter!

Well I tried anyway....

Thanks for the reads guys!

:3