"I do. That's why I asked dumbass," Samantha deadpanned as her grip on him tightened even more then before.

"I-it wo-would be n-nice ii-if you'd release me j-just a b-but," the man tried to say but it was quite impossible to due so since the teenager was squeezing his lungs.

Rolling hers eyes, Samantha released the hold just enough to where he can speak properly but she still kept her hand on his neck in case he tried to do anything stupid. "Now answer my fucking questions," She commanded as she gave him a deadly glare.

His lips started to pull up in a wicked, devilish smirk that made chills run Samantha's spine. "He's coming and he won't stop until he has you back. You can run all you want little wolf but you can't hide from him. You are what he has been needing for centuries sweetheart. And he won't stop at nothing until he gets what he wants. He will kill every single person you've ever loved or come across with. You're going to wish you've never left your cell."

At that, he made a grab of her arm, that was t holding his neck, and twisted it to where he heard her bone snap. The hybrid let go of him and clutch her now broken arm in the hand that wasn't injured. The man saw this as his opportunity to make a run for it. Once he saw that he was far enough away from the hybrid, his eyes wandered over the woods where he knew where she was.

"Jeremiah will be thrilled to know about you sweetheart."

***

Samantha glared at the window as she drove. After she broke her arm back into place, not once did she hesitate to go search for the man but after thirty minutes of doing so, she stopped and continued on with her driving to La Push. She was angry at herself for not exterminating the guy right then and there when she had the chance to do it.

He's coming.

He's coming.

He's coming.

Those words replayed themselves in her head as if he were taunting her with them. Samantha knew who the man was talking about. She just wish that she misheard him and was just saying it to get under her skin but by the look he given her, she knew he was being serious with every word. She ran her fingers through her hair then slowly pressed down on the brake as she saw the sign that made her want to turn around and go back to Seattle.

" THE QUILEUTE TRIBE WELCOMES YOU TO LA PUSH "

"You can do this Sammy," she told herself as she took in a breath and pressed on the gas.

From the corner of her eyes, Samantha saw something running in the woods that was to her right and she only hoped it wasn't who she thought it was.

An // In the movie breaking dawn Bella and Edward are in the honeymoon for like two weeks, I think from what I remember, so I decided for this book I'll be extending it to a month so that way we all can have a month of Samantha and Jacob and yes the person Samantha saw in the woods was Jacob in his wolf form (;

As Jacob ran through the woods and did his normal patrols, which were all near the entrance of La Push, the sound of a car driving towards the entry caused him to walk over there seeing as how he wasn't too far from there. As he got there, his wolf eyes widened as his heart picked up at the person who was inside the vehicle.

Sammy, he thought to himself.

He couldn't see much of her but only the right side of her body and that was it. He saw her car began to drive which made him follow it. His eyes were too focused on his imprint that he hadn't realize the small hill he was running on starts going down until he felt himself tumbling down. He phased back into his human form when he was done rolling and was flat on his back. His left arm rested on his stomach as he tried to catch his breath.

"The things that I go through just to see your pretty face Sammy."

***

Samantha's car drew to a halt once she saw that she was on the driveway. Opening the car, she pulled the key out and got out of the car, locking and closing the door shut from behind her. Her eyes glanced at the house that stood in front of her. "You can do this," she repeated once more before walking to where the front door was located at. The outside of the house all looked the same to her, just minus the dead grass that needed to be revived again. Once she got the door open, she walked inside and the familiar cozy warmth feeling of home smacked her in the face. A smile blossomed on her face as she took in the amazing feeling.

Samantha was too busy taking in the home welcomed feeling she was getting, that she hadn't noticed a russet colored wolf watching and guarding her house in the woods.

***

Lowkey the ending had me in my Jammy feelings ...

But anywhore, let's get down to the crazy shit that happened in the beginning of the story. Who tf was the guy that was hurting my baby? Like he trying get cut? Anybody have any thoughts on why Jeremiah wants her back? Like now, as if their was no tomorrow for him. Next chapter I'm pretty excited to show you all because it's the wedding (;

Vote | Comment | Follow
Skylar