My First Fight

Chapter Fifteen

"

Okay so how are we gonna do this cus' I'm still fired up." Natsu's hands began to ignite in flames as his devilish grim repeated.

This Tyrant was five times the size than the others and alwot stronger I could tell; just from the power coming off of it. I get the feeling that this is the mother of the beasts.

"Well since we don't have time for a plan, I suggest we just....charge." Replies Erza.

"YES!" I exclaim running up to Natsu. The ground is split but that doesn't stop me from leaping over to where the beast stood.

"Natsu give me a lift!" I yell to him.

"You got it!" He replies ducking down. I run to him, jump on his back, and use him as a spring as I go charging through the air to the beast.

"WATER DRAGON OCEAN WAVE!" I bellow sending an enormous wave of water from the stream into the beasts face causing it to land on it's head.

"Hey Lucy, that wip would come in handy right about now!" I yell down to the ground signaling Lucy.

"I got ya (YN)!" She sends the wip soaring my way and I hang on to it spinning around the beast into it's chest.

"WATER DRAGON TALON SWORD!" I send my talons into the beast chest sending it flying through the air. To my surprise the beast didn't fall, but is definitely weekend.

"My turn!" Yells Natsu as he comes from behind me jumping into the air with Happy catching him as they fly around the Tyrant towards it's stomach.

"FIRE DRAGON SWORD HORN!" Natsu lights his entire body aflame charging for the beasts head first. The Tyrant falls down almost completely weekend.

"Almost done, who wants to finish it off?" Says Lucy.

"It would be my pleasure." States Erza as she charges for the beast, full speed.

"BLUMENBLATT!" She screams sending swords toward the Tyrant knocking it down for good.

"That. Was. Awesome!" I exclaim in pure excitement for our victory. I look around and see the towns people clapping and thanking us.

"That's more like it. Now can we go home or is there another one of these things in the crack somewhere." Says Lucy looking around frantically. I laugh aloud and walk up to Natsu embracing him in a hug.

"You were amazing (YN), I was amazed by you." He says smiling into our hug.

"Ha, that was nothing. I wasn't even using my full strength on those attacks. I wanted the fight to last longer so I held out a bit." I reply with a grin.

"You bad girl." He says with a devilish grin. I kiss him on the cheek and reply, "You have no idea."

We all finally get on the train and wish the town farewell. I'm exhausted from our battle and a little drained. I head to the dining cart and drink the largest glass of water I've ever had to regain my strength. I head back to my room only to be met with a shirtless Natsu laying on our bed.

He wasn't even doing anything he was just lying there outstretched on the bed in nothing but his boxers and Igneel's scarf.

"Uh...um w-what are you doing?" I ask nervously trying to control myself. Just seeing him like this sent waves of heat through my body down to my core. Why do I feel like this?

"Nothing, just thinking." He replies not moving from his position.

"About what?" I ask not moving from mine. He sits up and looks me up and down a look of pure desire in his eyes.

"You." He replies his eyes locked on mine. I couldn't move I was frozen, yet when he told me to come closer my body started walking towards him before my mind even knew what was happening.

"Come here." He says grabbing my arm and pulling me into his lap on the bed. I was now sitting in his lap, my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck.

We were so close I could feel him breathing. His intoxicating scent filled my nose. He smelled like a bonfire. Like the smell of the air on a summer day when the breeze hit mixed with burning fire wood. It was amazing.

While I'm stuck in my thoughts I don't even here him speaking but I see his lips move.

"Huh, did you say something?" I ask clueless of my surroundings. He smiles back at me and I swear I've been sent to heaven.

"I said what did you think of your first mission." He says again and I am suddenly snapped back into reality.

"Oh um...oh it was incredible, once we got those first three babies out of the way and the real fight came in it was awesome. I hadn't fought like that in a long time." I say smiling, remembering me and my new team kicking ass.

"Well I'm glad you liked it. And I was very impressed with your skills today. It must've not been your first fight." He states and I suddenly pause.

"Uh....umm no i-it wasn't my first." I reply quietly.

'My first Fight'

(AN) Okay readers thank you for reading and I'm sorry about the chapter being so short but I really wanted to get this part over with so I could get going with the rest of the story. I will (most likely) be updating soon.

Sooo....

Love Ya

Keep Reading

Like

Comment

Stay Pretty

Watch Fairy Tail

LIVE LIFE

~Until next time, I'll sea you later~ #^_^