I Know

Chapter Thirteen

I make it home and pack an over night bag of everything I will need for the mission. I finish and meet Lucy at her house.

"Hey Luce you got everything?" I ask her as we make our way outside.

"Yeah I gave the mission slip to Erza and we're meeting the group at the guild so I don't need anything except my overnight bag." She responds as she locks the door behind her.

We make it to the guild around 2:00 and the train didn't leave until three so we have enough time to gather everyone and go. We walk in and there's Natsu, Gray, and Erza sitting at our booth with Happy.

"Hey everyone ready?" I say as the group spots us walking there way. "Yeah let's do this!" Yells Natsu as he runs to me and embraces me in a hug.

We make it to the train station and unload our things. I'm about to get on when I see Natsu sitting on a bench at the station.

"Hey Natsu your still gonna get motion sick aren't you?" I ask him as I sit beside him on the bench. "Yeah, I'm really not looking forward to puking my guts out on the train."he says holding his stomach as he thinks of the thought of another train ride.

"Come here." I say as I hold out my hand for him to take. He takes it and I stand him up and lead him to a corner of the train station away from the huge crowd of people waiting to board the train.

"What are you doing?" Natsu asks me as I take his other hand and close my eyes. "Shhh, I'm healing you." I reply focusing on my magic energy along with Natsu's. I can feel all of it running through my body, he is extremely powerful.

*Natsu's Point of View*

"What are you doing?" I ask her as she takes hold of my other hand and closes her eyes. "Shhh, I'm healing you." She says and suddenly there is a rush of power.

'Healing me?' I think to myself as she continues whatever she is doing. Soon I feel this strange feeling inside of me like I'm being cleansed from the inside out or something.

Then out of nowhere, a blue light surrounds our hands and soon spreads to the rest of my body. I can feel her magic energy mixing with mine as she uses her magic to "heal" me. It feels....good.

Then as soon as it started it ended, the light had disappeared and the feeling slowly faded away. She opens her eyes and I notice there change of color. Their.....blue, but a glowing blue like the ocean was shun with fire.

"What the hel-." I am cut off by (YN). "You said you get motion sickness, so I healed you, it's only temporary though. If I wanted it to be permanent I would have made it permanent but I thought it would be better if you started off slow with the new feeling." she says removing her hands from mine and putting them in her jeans pockets.

I look at her like she just grew a second head. I was kinda shocked. 'She has healing powers' I think to myself as I continue to stare into her beautiful (E/C) eyes that have now turned back to there normal color.

"Sooo....I won't get motion sickness anymore?" She simply nods her head. "And how long will it last?" I ask her. "About a week." She replies.

A huge grin spreads across my face as I embrace her in a warm hug. "Thank you, you have no idea how much it sucks to have to be on vehicles all the time." I state and see a smile appear on her beautiful face. "But...how do you have healing abilities...like Wendy?" I ask as I release her waiting on an answer.