Confused

Chapter Ten

*(Y/N)'s Point of View*

I came back into the living room to find Marie already asleep on the couch. 'Well there go my questions' I think to myself as I grab one of the blankets and cover her up. I'll just talk to her in the morning.

I make my way to the bigger couch and look up at the ceiling. I begin to think of the day I have had. "So much has happened today. I'm almost scared of what tommorow will bring." I say to myself as I drift off to sleep.

*(YN), (YN) go you must leave now." It was so dark I couldn't see who was talking. "(YN) you must go now, it is not safe for you here." The voice says again. It appears to be female. "I don't know what to do, where to go. Who are you?" I say becoming scared. "You cannot trust her, you must go now before it is to late." "Trust who?" I ask is confusion. "You must go and take him with you. He can protect you and he will. You must follow your destiny and take back your throne." I had no idea what she was talking about, but it was to dark for me to focus. I could not see a thing. "What throne? I need your help I don't know what to do!" I yelled in frustration and fear. It then became even darker (If that was even possible) and soon I felt like my entire body was engulfed in fear. Then when I thought that it couldn't get any worse...........*

I woke up.

My eyes darted open as I sat up just as quick. My heart racing a mile a minute to catch a breath that I thought had disappeared. As I had finally regained composure I noticed the figure standing in front of me.

"Oh, Hello Marie. Did you need anything." I say as I slowly get off the couch and make my way to the bedroom to get ready. "Oh, no I just wanted to make sure you were alright you seemed like you were having a bad dream." She said in concern. "Oh, no I'm fine I just had a small nightmare that's all." I say trying to reassure her. Although it didn't feel like just a bad dream it felt...so...real. Like someone was trying to speak to me, trying to....warn me.

I'm about to head to the bathroom to freshen up when my phone rings. The caller ID says unknown but I pick up anyway.

"Hey (YN) its Natsu. This is my number so save it into your phone okay." He says as soon as I pick up. "Umm okay I will. Is there anything else you needed." I respond as I chuckle to myself at how eager Natsu is early in the morning. "Uhh yeah don't eat anything because I'm gonna take you out to breakfast." He says sounding more eager than he was when I first answered the phone. "Alright, when can you get here." I say getting a bit excited. "Well Lucy told me your house isn't far form hers and it's not far from the guild so I should be there soon." He responds. "Oka- wait.... are you already at the guild?" I ask a bit confused.

"Uhhh yeah. Last night got a bit more hectic after you left. Cana had found Masters hidden barrel of magic wine sooo... I think you know what happened after that.

After we all got wasted I was to drunk to get home and Happy couldn't fly me cus he was being used as a pillow by Elfman, so I had to crash in the guild halls supply closet." I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"Oh my, I can't believe you spent the night with the brooms and cleaning rags." I managed to say between bursts of laughter. "Yeah you find it funny but I woke up with the worst crick in my neck and now I'm in the worst pain." He says sounding whiney over the phone. "Ohhh you poor baby." I tease Nastu as he becomes frustrated. We end our conversation and I finally get ready.

I put on a pair of blue jean mid-thigh shorts and a dark blue short sleeve tank top with my blue Nikes and jeans jacket. I leave my hair down and braid the front pieces out of my face and towards the back. I toss on some blue heart earrings and grab my purse about I make my way outside when I remember Marie.

"I still haven't got a chance to ask you any of my questions yet have I?" I ask even though I already knew the answer. She just sits there smiling that sweet smile. As I look at her I notice something I didn't notice before. Marie's eyes are blue.

There blue but instead are red like Erza's scarlet hair. "Marie, I Remember your eyes being blue like the sea. So why are they now red?" I ask her in curiosity. "Oh.....that is because of the magic I used to come to you. It is just a small side affect of my travels it should disappear soon." She says not convincing at all.

"I've never heard of a spell that would affect the eyes in such a way." I say not convinced. "Well you've never heard of an exceed traveling across lands either now have you." She says smiling though I could tell it was fake. "No, I guess not." I reply still not convinced. As I was about to continue my questions the doorbell rings.

"Hey you ready." The pink haired boy said as he smiled so bright it brought nothing but a sense of warmth to me. "Yeah let's go." I say completely forgetting everything else. "I'll see you later at the guild Marie." I say before leaving with Natsu.

As we made our way down the street I couldn't stop thinking about the dream I had had that night. I was just so.....confused.

(AN) Hey readers. Thank you for reading and voting, I really appreciate it. Although I don't get as much comments on the story as I would like so I ask if you guys would please comment. It means a lot to me and I would love to know what you think about the story and your opinion.

Although if your one of those people who only say negative things then I would appreciate it if you would not say anything.

On a lighter note I would like to recommend an author who I think is the shit. (Sorry for my language but she is) Weirdly_Sarcastic is a great writer and is the author of one of my favorite wattpad series The Hybrid.

Sooo....

Love ya
Keep reading
Comment
Like
Stay pretty
Watch Fairy Tail
LIVE LIFE

~Until next time, I'll sea you later~