To Easy

Chapter Fourteen

*Gray Point of View*

I was on my way to (YN) and Natsu's room to tell them that breakfast was ready. When I got to the door I saw no point in knocking so I just opened the door....I wish I had knocked.

(YN) was on the bed on her back with her arms wrapped around Natsu's neck and her legs around his waist. He was in between her legs with his hands roaming her body and his mouth latched onto hers like his life depended on it.

I probably stood there for what seemed like two minutes before they even noticed me.

(YN) immediately pushed Natsu off of her and sat up trying to make it look like nothing was going on.

"Uh umm.....good morning Gray." She says like I didn't just see them.

"It sure is." I heard Natsu mutter under his breath. It took everything in me not to punch him square in the face right than and there.

"Um...b-breakfast is ready in the dinning cart." I say before stomping off trying to control the ice emanating from my hands.

*(YN) Point of View*

Me and Natsu made it to the dinning cart and see the group sitting at one of the tables. We all order and finish our food so we can go over the plan.

"So what's the plan." Natsu asks when I'm literally about to open my mouth to ask.

"Well me and Lucy went over what would be best last night." Erza answered taking a bite of her strawberry cake.

"Okay so here it is. There are three monsters and five of us-" Erza starts but is interrupted by Happy.

"Six! There are Six of us! Man why does everyone always forget about me!" He wines slumping back into the booth.

"I'm sorry Happy. So there are three monsters and six of us. The town is small and is surrounded by a big forest. Instead of fighting the monsters in the town we should lure them into the forest and away from the village to reduce damage.

Than once they are away from all citizens we will gather them together and strike two to each. Happy and Natsu will take one, than Gray and (YN) will take the next, and me and Lucy will take the last one." She says going over the plan of attack.

"So is everyone good with the plan." Asks Lucy and we all nod in response.

Me and Natsu go back to our room to get our stuff. "So....about earlier." he starts but I cut him off.

"I honestly don't even know what that was or why I didn't stop you. Well I do know...I wanted you. But I would like to focus just on the mission right now. The last thing I want is for my mind to be on something else and I can't focus so....just wait okay." He looks at me a little confused but nods in agreement.

The train stops late in the afternoon and we get off to our stop in front of the village. We make our way to the towns gates and wait to be let inside. Two guards come out from the entrance and ask for our identities.

"We come from the guild Fairy Tail to defeat the three creatures that invaded your village." Erza introduces us.

"Show us your emblems now!" One of the guards demands.

Natsu and Erza turn to show their guild marks on there arms. Lucy lifts up her hand and shows hers while Gray and I pull down our shirts to show the emblems on our chests, and Happy reveals the one on his back.

"You may enter." The guard says as he opens the gate and allows us through. As we walk into the town Gray turns to me.

"That's a cool place for a guild mark. Right over your heart, I like it." He says smiling at my emblem.