9%

Topic: when his girlfriend is mean to you
_______________________________

Taylor(age 14)
You were at the park with your friends when your phone vibrated in your pocket. You took it out to see it was Taylor, your older brother.

Taylor 💞:
come home. Sarah's here .

You rolled your eyes when you read that name. You personally did not like Sarah. Sarah is Taylor's girl friend, if you haven't noticed. Of course there are reasons you don't like her. For one, she treats you like crap. She thinks she owns the place, aka, your house.

You sighed and texted him back anyways.

Me:
do I have to ? it's a long walk home.

Taylor 💞:
I can come pick you up.

Me:
no it's ok, I'll walk. see you in a few.

Taylor 💞:
alright. love you .

You didn't respond back. Usually you would. Because that's what he always says at the end of a conversation with you over text. You said bye to your friends and started walking home.

You made sure to go slow on purpose just to kill time. You groaned with each step you took. When you saw your house in the distance you started to mumble about how you didn't wanna go inside.

Write as you were walking up the steps towards your door the door swung open. "Finally, you're here! Why didn't you respond back?" Taylor asked. "Respond back to what?" You asked purposely.

"Don't act like you don't know." He said. "Because I was being lazy. Now let me in." You said as you walked in past him. He closed the door behind you and followed you towards the living room. Where Sarah was. Great you thought.

"I'll be in my room." You said. You walked towards the stairs when Taylor blocked them. "No you're not. You're staying down here and watching a movie with me and Sarah." He smiled.

"I don't wanna be a third wheel!" You whined. "You won't be a third wheel. Come on." He urged. You looked in his eyes and finally gave in. You sighed and said, "ok fine. I'll make the popcorn." "Alright. Thanks." He said as he went to sit with Sarah.

You went into the kitchen and grabbed a popcorn bag and unfolded it and put it microwave for 3 minutes. While you were waiting someone came in. You turned around to see it was Sarah. You groaned silently and turned back around.

"So how's the little baby doing?" Sarah asked. You didn't answer. "Aw, she can't talk." She said. "Leave me alone." You said. "What? Did you say something?" She asked. "I said leave me alone!" You said a little louder.

"Why don't you stop talking! It was better that way." She smirked. "Shut the fuck up!" You yelled very loudly. Taylor came in next confusion written all over his face.

"What's going on?" He asked. "Taylor. Your sister is calling me names and threatening me. She even pulled my hair just now." She lied. "Taylor, that's not true. You know that!" You defended. He didn't listen.

"Go to your room. You were better off there." He stated. You didn't budge. The microwave stopped and beeped. "Go!" Taylor yelled. You sighed and walked out the kitchen going up to your room.

You layed on your bed and started thinking. I can't believe Taylor didn't believe me. ME, his own sister. After you calmed down you got on your laptop and started watching PLL for the next 2 hours.

Then someone came into your room without knocking. "Knock why don't you." You said and turned around to be faced with Sarah. "What do you want?" You asked sitting up nervously. "I want you to stop getting in the way of me and Taylor. After all he does love me more than you. Who would love you? No one could be stupid enough to love you." She sneered in your face.

"Can you please get out of my room?" You asked. "Why? So you can cry some more about how no one loves you?" She laughed an evil laugh. "Just get out!" You raised your voice. "Don't tell me what to do!" She said raising her hand up. "HEY! Put your hand down!" Some one said.

Sarah froze instantly. Probably coming up with a lie. She turned around to see it was Taylor. Thank God! You thought. "Oh hey Taylor. I was just talking to your sister." She beamed a fake smile. "Don't lie. Were you seriously gonna lay a hand on her? She's 14 for Christ's sake!" Taylor said.

"Get out of my house and don't come back again." He said. She didn't budge. "Are you breaking up with me? Give me another chance." She pleaded trying to hold his hand. He moved away from her. "Some people don't deserve second chances. Now get out!" He said raising his voice.

She squealed with frustration and left the room heading down the stairs and out the door. Taylor looked over at you. He instantly walked over to you and gave you a hug. "I'm sorry I yelled at you and didn't believe you." He apologized.

"It's ok." You said. "Did she hurt you? Are you okay? Wait what's that?" He was asking so many questions. "Taylor calm down. She didn't hurt me. I'm ok. That's a birth mark." You answered. He looked relieved.

"Just don't date someone till you truly know their personality." You advised. "Now that's a good point. Movie?" He asked. "You know me so well." You smiled. "I'll make the popcorn." He said and you both headed downstairs. You put in the movie The Maze Runner and waited for Taylor.

When he brought the popcorn you both sat on the couch cuddled up with blankets and watched the movie eating popcorn. That's how you spent your day. Perfecto you thought.
---------------
One more for you guys. Who should go next ? Maybe Hayes.
- ash :)
2:11 pm on 61016