11%

Topic: when he meets your boyfriend
______________________________

Cameron (age 14)
Today was the day. The moment you didn't want to come but it has now. Today's the day your older brother, Cameron, meets your boyfriend, Brandon. You didn't know wether to be excited or nervous. Maybe nervous.

You were in history class and it had only begun. Brandon was in this class. But of course there was a seating chart so you didn't sit next to each other. You looked over at him and noticed he was staring at you. You blushed a deep red.

When Cameron found out about him, he asked so many questions. So you said and I quote, "if you're so curious about him, then why don't you meet him?" Cameron was shocked at first, but then he said, "great idea! you call him, tell him to come over. it'll be fun." It almost sounded like he was being sarcastic.

As he walked away he muttered, "I'm so beating his ass tomorrow." You rolled your eyes and went to your room. Now you're sitting here in class waiting for the day to be over so you can go home and introduce your bae to your brother. Today's gonna be a long day.

few hours later

Your mom came to pick you up after school. When you entered the drive way your mom told you that she and your dad would be gone for the rest of the day and would be back by midnight. You nodded your head and headed inside.

Brandon would be coming around 5 or 6 because he had soccer practice after school. You were walking up to your room when the stairs was blocked by Cameron. "hey little sis. just wondering what time your bo-. Your boyf-." He couldn't quite say boyfriend.

"Boyfriend?" You asked. "Yes! When's he coming?" He asked. "Around 5 or 6. Why?" You asked. "Like I said, just wondering." He said and walked away towards the kitchen. You sighed and went up to your room to start on your homework.

You got a text from Brandon a little while later.

baby💞: practice is over. I'll be @ ur house in 10. love you 💜
me: ok. love u too 💜

Since you had already finished your homework and was watching Netflix you decided to change and get a snack. You went to your closet and chose a black sweatshirt jumper, black joggers and ugg slippers.

After that, you went downstairs to get some Doritos. As you walked down the stairs there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" You and Cameron said in unison. You ran as fast as you could down the Stairs but Cameron beat you too it.

He opened the door and standing there was Brandon, your everything. "Hey. You must be Brandon." Cameron said. "Come on in." He had a bright fake smile as Brandon walked in.

Brandon walked over to you and hugged you and of course you hugged back. Cameron walked over and said,"ok. Enough hugging." You didn't let go. "I said enough!" Cameron said, this time louder. You let go and gave Cameron the annoyed look. He made it as well.

"So Brandon. Your her boyfriend?" Cameron laughed. He stopped laughing and came closer to Brandon's face. "Break her and I break your face!" He said in a more lower voice.

"Ok!" You said stepping in front of both of them. You turned to Brandon. "You hungry?" You asked. "Yeah. Soccer practice makes me hungry." He said rubbing his stomach.