Ch. 9

teriberi11:

Totally loving this book!!! Love her real name!!! You have to be about the most awesome person because Lana Del Rey freaking is amazing her vocals are killer!! I totally love this and absolutely can't wait too read what happens next! P.s I've got to agree with my fellow readers when I see Tatum I think of Channing Tatum shirtless dancing with his sexy abs rippling!! ;)

angelicangels123:

This mother clucker doesn't say and she just fills the damn cart with junk food!!!!! I wish I could shopping with her every damn day. But then I be fat and I don't wanna be fat!!!!! And tell that mother plucker to suck it up and stop being a damn drama queen and drop a few a hints I mean seriously stop being dramatic about it!!!!!

Well well well, you guys I have a dare to ask for all of you that comment on The Rejected Mate... I dare you to comment without saying/texting "Update", that means no 'Please Update' or as some of you adorable people say 'UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE'

... BAHAHA are you up for a challenge my Childs?! Because I am! Good luck my lovely fans! But if you also want to be creative, tell me what's your favorite song or singer and I'll probably put some lyrics for you :)

But I also wanted to call you all something different than "Fans" so let me know if you have something better please tell me! I want to make you all feel special... Because you are;)

Let The Games Begin...

___

Kadira Pov:

It has six weeks since we had arrived in Elijahs pack, six weeks since we had ran away from that miserable place and found a home where a pack that loved us because of who we are. But It wasn't that easy either, we had some difficulties but at the end we would keep going and learn from our mistakes. It was going pretty smooth during training even Shane had admitted that I would probably beat him on hand to hand combat. We had all grown together as a big family and I loved it. When we had our first pack meeting where we had to introduce ourselves into the pack. And where Tatum was first claimed as the Luna, even Elijah parents were here to congratulate us as new members if the pack. But the closest person I had trusted was Elijahs father Joshua. He was a great man, he taught me knowledge when Shane taught me defend and agility, you could say that he was the uncle I never had.

There is a reason why I don't call him my father and it we'll just seem weird, because inside of my heart I know that I would never replace my father whether I know him or I don't. But he's still happy that I call him uncle, I still remember the first time I had called him that. He had practically crushed me into a giant bear hug. He said, Even if you call me uncle Kadira, to me you are like a daughter I ever wished to have.

I had told him he had Tatum because clearly he was his daughter in-law. But he merely shrugged and told me that she was still family but I was his daughter in his eyes.

He was a sweet man and I respect him alot, I just wished I had my family with me and then my life would be complete.

Three weeks after the ceremony, Tatum and Elijah had officially mated and you know what the best thing, she had made me run and grab her a pregnancy test so here I am running inside the pack house to their room.

I was ecstatic! I'm going to be an aunt and that lady on the store who had given me a dirty look when I had bought the test is not going to ruin my day! Even Elijah was happy he a huge grin that could split his face in half.

Well you know I think I gave to much hope because on all the tests the answer was negative. I had never seen Tatum cry so much. Elijah had taken her to the pack doctor because clearly he had heard the heart beat of little pup and something was terribly wrong. So here we are Elijahs family, Shane Jay and his mate waiting to see what the doctor says. Right now Elijah is there with Tatum comforting her and also waiting for the results.