24 hours

Stacy POV

After Jacob and I got checked by security, Jacob and I go inside the plane, I was really nervous.

*Skip plane ride*

We get out the plane and go to the taxi ; Jacob told me that I was gonna meet the boys there which is amazing, but I was a little shy because what if they will hate me? We get out the taxi and walk inside are hotel, I forgot to tell you but we are putting are stuff away and NEXT we well I guess I will meet the boys. We were walking and talking about how we are going on tour and what we should do until, we stop at a house and we walk in it , we go in a room and there were the boys and Mahogany, but, there was Lucia, she gave me a death glare, I ignored it and went to say hi to Mahogany "Hey!" She said smiling, I say hi and we hug. I hugged everybody but Blake, I go up to him "Hey, how are you?" I say to him "I'm good thanks." He says hugging me, while I hugged him, he whispers "your cute, I would date you if didn't date Jacob." He said, I quickly break the hug, I look at him shocked ; I was about to say something but Bart came "Hey everyone, how are all of you?" He said, "Good!!" We all scream, he explained to me what I'm going to do and not do.

We finished that and me and Jacob were about to go back to are hotel "I need to talk to you in private Stacy." Lucia said, I look at Jacob and he nodded, we go into a room, and I feel something hot on my cheek, I knew she slapped me "if you don't keep your hands off my man, then you will be dead, just remember, you have 24 hours to break up with him." She said, I nodded and we go back to are hotel, I went to bed, but I couldn't, I had 24 hours to break up with the sweetest boy ever ; before he could sleep, I wake him up "What do you want babe?" He said "I have something to tell you..." I say, I didn't want to do it, I really didn't want to do it or say it, but I had too...

__________________________