Are we dating?

Stacy POV

When Jacob and I stop kissing, I look in his eyes "So...are we dating? " I ask him, he gives me a 'Are you serious?' Look " Duh, we just kissed, so that means your my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend" he said smiling, I giggle"Well I have to go, see you later." I say "Why can't you spend the night? We're neighbours so I don't see why you would say no." He said giving me a sad face "Okay fine, but I don't have any clothes, because duh I'am not gonna sleep with this uncomfortable clothes" I say "There's no problem, I can tell my sister to give you some clothes, if you want." He said, I say okay and we go and lay on his couch.

We watched walking dead which was hella scary, I was scared so I just cover my face up with a pillow "it's okay baby girl, come cuddle with me." He said putting he's arm around me pulling me closer. We cuddle while watching walking dead, his mom comes home, he told his mom that I'm staying over tonight, I forgot to text my mom that I'm staying here or then she'll be worried, so I text her and go to sleep ; As i was going to sleep, i realised that i have the most sweetest boy all for me.

*Next day*

"Wake up babe" I hear Jacob say "Ugh! Jacob it's Sunday, why would I wake up?" I ask "Well today your going to meet Loren, Ariel , Arianna , Zach , Mario and Weston." He said, I immediately wake up "WHAT?!" I scream, I was so so proud, I'am finally going to meet some other musers that I wished in a long time I can meet "Thank you Jacob, I love you!" I say hugging him "Stacy I need to breathe" he said laughing, I let go and go back to my house to get dressed, I wear (pic above) i run to Jacob's house, I knock on his door, his mom opens the door "Hey hun how can I help you?" She said, I was about to answer but Jacob walked over to her "Mom, she doesn't need help, she was waiting for me" he said, his mom tells him to be save and we leave.

A/N : thank you all for 2k! Again, i never thought i would make to 2k, i really appreciate you guys!