Kiss

Jacob POV

I see Kylie.

"So? Did you read the note? And did you learn something? " She said with a confused look on her face.

"Yes i did, but Kylie, which 1 of my enemies?" I ask.

"Mark, the one that you hate the most." She said with a smirk.

"But what about Sta-" And she cuts me off by smashing her lips against mine, but she is a really good kisser, Wait! I hate Sta- no Kylie, ugh...my life is so hard to live!

Stacy POV

Since I got home from the hospital. I decided to check on Jacob And maybe he'll apologise to me. And I decided to give him something he will like, a necklace that has my name on it.

I go to Jacobs house....i see the door wide open, And with that, i see Jacob and that bitch, making out. I drop the necklace, And jacob looks at me.

"I can't believe you Jacob, After what she did to me, Your still with her?!" I said angrily and crying. I run to my house.

"Stacy! It's not what it looks like!" Jacob said running after me.

I go running to my house and close the door.

I was proud that Jacob did not follow me, I go to my room and look through the window...i see Jacob looking at the necklace and he falls on the floor.

He starts crying which broke my heart cause i don't like seeing him like this.

I see Kylie coming up to Jacob, and she hugged him, he pushes her back.

And I think he said to her to leave. And she left, Jacob looks up and sees me at the window watching him.           

"Stacy?!" He screams.

After he sreams my name, i sit on my knees And cry.

Jacob comes running through the door, And I forgot to lock the door, Amazing.

He comes running and he hugs me so so tight to the point that I can't push him.

"Stacy, its not what it looked like...I opened the door and we talked for a minute and i was saying something and then she smashed her lips against mine. Please forgive me Stacy, i love you." He says kissing me on the cheek. I was about to say something until I see someone send me a message it was...

A/n:Guys who do you think send a text a message to Stacy? Btw guys almost 100 people red this book! Thanks to the ppl that red this book