I still miss you

Jacob POV

I see...Mark with a girlfriend!?! Like really, Stacy just brook up with you yesterday and you already have a girlfriend? Oh well, at least Stacy is safe from him. I go up to him "Hey. Bro, i see you already got a girlfriend?" I ask him "Yeah, what about you? Oh, the jacob sartorius doesn't have a girlfriend, iam right?" He says with a smirk, i totally hate this cunt. As i was going to say something, someone grabbed my clothes from behind and kisses me, It was Stacy of course, my Body was filed with sparks, Mark says "Oh, well I guess I was wrong." He gets up, grabs his girlfriend's wrist and leaves.

Me and Stacy look at each other for 2 seconds, i was leaning in but right at the moment are lips were gonna touch the bell rings.

Great.

Mark POV

Yes, I now have a girlfriend, she's really sweet, But I still miss stacy, my love, her kisses, hugs, smile, i just love every single thing about her, i want to get her back, as I was walking, Andrew looked at me mad, i dont know but Kaitlyn looked at Andrew scared, i dont know why, he runs up to her "So i see your dating someone, huh?" He says madly "Y-yes an-andew" she says scared "im actually proud for you! If you thought I was mad, i ain't!" He says smiling and hugging Kaitlyn, so wait, Kaitlyn is he's sister? I was about to tell him if he was but the bell rang, i go to class thinking about not Kaitlyn but Stacy.

*Skip all periods to Lunch*

Finally I got out of Hell (A.K.A school) i go get lunch and sit next to Kaitlyn with her friends, it's annoying because none of are classes are together. So i finally got the chance to talk to her. There were new people at this school, i only know Kaitlyn that's new here, she was proud that I'm her boyfriend, because she was new here and the first day of school i ask her be my gf, She is only 13 years old, but I'm 15,Oh well 13 is just a number. I see the three new girls siting with Jacob, Andrew, Arthur, James, Max,Stacy, Britney, Sophia and Kylie? Since when Kylie was friends With Stacy? Ugh never mind.

Stacy POV

I was siting there eating my lunch with Jacob, until James, Andrew, Arthur, Sophia, Max ask if they can sit with us ,me and Jacob say okay, Britney comes with Kylie, ugh I hate that slut "Stacy, Kylie has something to say to you" Britney says, i look at her confused "Stacy and Jacob, im really sorry for what happend, i didn't know what i was thinking, Stacy, im sorry for bringing you to the hospital and putting you in this Drama, Will you guys forgive me?" Kylie says, wow, i now like Kylie, she is being sweet so why not give her a chance? "Alright, since your being sweet and all, why not give you chance?" I say to her, a huge smile appears on her face, me and Kylie are friends now! YAY, i was gonna eat till three pretty girls show up.

One of them says "Hey, can we sit here if you don't mind?" I look at everybody that was sitting, they didn't mind plus 4 sits were available "Yea sure you can" I say, they sit and eat, One of them asks "So what are your guys nam- Wait are you Jacob from Magcon?" "Yes iam, i guess your my fan?" Jacob says "Well not really but I Know you from Musical.ly that's it." She says back, she clears out her throat and repeats "So what are your guys names? A part from jacob" We all introduce are self's, they introduce there self's as well, there was 2 of them that were sisters Gabriella, Brooklyn and the other 1 was Emma, Gabriella was 16 and her Sister was 15, Emma was 16 too. I guess now i have a squad

Me (Stacy Mesa)
Jacob Sartorius
Andrew Hunt
Arthur Austin
Kylie Hall
Britney Hall
Sophia Evans
James Evans
Gabriella Stevens
Brooklyn Stevens
Emma Collins

I was proud that i had that much friends, i think im enjoying Virginia more then I use too.