Chapter Sixty-Two

Nya P.O.V
I Dropped Kylie Off To My Grandma's House She Wanted To See Her ... I Left A Monitor In The House So She Won't Hurt My Damn Child ☺

When I Walked In The House I Hear Music ..I Walked Upstairs To See Lucas Making A Video So I Jumped In Making Funny Faces And Posing. We Was Having Fun.

"Aye You Heard Bout That Gorilla" Lucas Said.

"Yup I Don't Care About That Damn Beast" I Said Painting My Nails.

"So Mean" He Said.

"I Know" I Said Putting On Top Coat "Done" I Said Smiling.

"Well You Did That Quick" Lucas Said

"I Know I Did That Quick I'm A Professional At This Stuff" I Said Dancing All Crazy.

"Wanna Go See About Your Sister" Lucas Asked Me.

"Uh Why ?" I Said Putting On Lip Balm.

"So Y'all Can Get To Know Each Other" He Said.

"I Guess And Why You So Worried About Her Anyway" I Said Putting My Hair In A Ponytail While Looking At Him.

"I'm Not" He Said Sitting Back Down.

"Eh" I Said Shrugging It Off.

I Took A Shower Got Out In About 30 Minutes I Dried Off And Put On Lotion And Stuff.

I Got Dressed In This

When I Was Done I Tapped Lucas On His Shoulder And Told Him I Was Ready To Go

Few Minutes Later

When We Arrived At Her House It Was Pretty As Hell . I Got This Weird Spark In My Heart. When I Got Out I Saw Mya Running Towards The Car. When She Ran Towards The Car It Went Away .

"Hey Baby" Mya Said Hugging Me Out The Car.

"Hey Sugar" I Said Smiling .

"Let's Go Inside" She Said Dragging Us In The House.

Her House Was Pretty In The Inside Also Only Ugly Thing Was That Bathroom Well It Wasn't Ugly It Just Stinks In There.

"Hey Bab- Hey Nya" Pryce Said Smiling At Me.

"Hi" I Said Smiling.

"Aye Baby" Lucas Said Staring At Me And Pryce.

"Yes" I Said Still Looking At Pryce.

"Uh Never Mind" He Said.

Lucas P.O.V

I Don't Know What Nya And Pryce Got Going On It Better Stop.
Its Getting On My Nerves And He Act Like I Ain't See Him Grab Nya Butt He Better Be Lucky I Ain't Do Shit To His Ass I'll Beat The Price Off His Damn Ass 😈😤😒

"Hey Lucas" Mya Said Smiling At Me "Want Something To Eat Or Drink" She Asked Me.

"Sure" I Said .

"C'mon" She Said Grabbing My Hand And Walking Me To The Kitchen.

In The Kitchen

"So How Long You And Nya Been Dating" She Asked Me.

"Almost 6 Years" I Said .

"Dang When Did Y'all Start Dating" She Asked.

"In College" I Said.

"Cool Me And Pryce Been Dating Since We Were 14 And 15" She Said Handing Me My Food.

"Thanks Girly" I Said While Smiling.

"No Problem" She Said Walking Out The Kitchen.

Nya P.O.V

Me And Pryce Are Talking In The Guest Room .

"So How Long Have You And Lucas Been Dating" He Asked Me.

"Almost 6 Years" I Said Smiling.

"Let's Make It 5 Years Only" He Said Rubbing My Thigh.

"Nigga If You Don't Fucking Move I Will Cut Yo Hand The Hell Off" I Said Standing Up.

"Feisty" He Said Biting His Lip While Walking Towards Me "Nobody Has To Know" He Said Backing Me Up To The Wall.

He Had The Nerve To Kiss Me And I Kind Of Kiss Back I Regret It But It Feels So Good I Don't Know Ughhh.

"Uh I Gotta Go" I Said Running Into The Door "Uh" I Said Laughing Nervously .

I Opened The Door Ran Downstairs To See Lucas And Mya Kissing Eh I'm Not Mad I Mean I Kissed Her Boyfriend But I'm Kind Of Mad Too I Don't Know Emotions Playing Tricks On Me.

"The Hell!" I Yelled.

"Uhh Nya I'm So Sorry I Kissed Him" Mya Said Looking Down At Her Feet.

"Ima Let This Shit Slide Let's Go Lucas" I Said Walking Out The House Calmly.

End Of Chapter

Excuse My Errors 😛💕

-LuhhNiya😊😘