Chapter Fifty-Five

Lucas P.O.V
I Woke Up And Had No Notice Of Nya I Then Smelt A Good Smell Of Pancakes And Waffles I Put On A Shirt And Walked Downstairs And Spotted Nya Making Breakfast Mmm Can't She Throw Down
End Of P.O.V

Nya P.O.V
I Decided To Make Breakfast For Me And My Lil "Boo" Some Breakfast ..... When I Was Making Breakfast What Happened That Night Began To Race My Mind And Him Not Knowing That His Girlfriend Is Roaming The Streets Hurt And His Ex Jasmine Is Dead He Gon Have To Find Out One Way Or The Other But Me Telling Him I Figure That He's Gonna Flip Out Me Or Something I Don't Know Its Just Hard..

"Hey Lucas" I Said While Washing My Hands.

"Hey" He Said Hugging Me From Behind.

"Want Some Food Or What" I Said Smiling.

"Girl Why You Even Ask That Question You Know Us Black People Be Hungry" He Said Laughing.

"True" I Said Laughing.

I Walked To The Counter And Made His Plate And Placed It On The Table Along With Some Orange Juice.

"Here You Go" I Said Smiling.

"Thank You Ma'am" He Said Rubbing His Hands Together.

"So" I Said Bringing My Plate To The Table "What You Wanna Do Today" I Added While Cutting My Waffle.

"Shoot Somebody" He Said.

"Umm" I Said Getting Kind Of Scared.

"What's The Matter With You" He Said Smiling " I Was Only Playing" He Added While Laughing.

"Pshh I Knew That" I Said.

"Mhm" He Said Finishing His Orange Juice.

"Woah Deep Throat It Will You" I Said While Dropping My Plate In The Sink.

"Mhm You Wasn't Saying That Last Night" He Smirked.

"Oh My Gawd You Wasn't Either So Don't Bring Up Who Didn't Do What" I Said Laughing.

"Mhm" He Said Rolling His Neck "When I Cook I Be Burning That Shit Be Slamming" He Said Comparing My Cooking Skills.

"No Your Breath Be Burning My Nostrils Its Like Your Breath Be Choke Slamming My Nose Hairs" I Said While Laughing.

"Really" He Said With An All Serious Face

"Boy Your Breath Be Kicking It" I Said While Laughing "Smells Like It Be Kicking Shit TONS Of It To" I Said While Falling On The Floor Laughing.

"That's Not Even Funny" He Said Getting Mad.

"Yes It Is" I Said While Rolling Around On The Floor.

"I Hope You Get Hit By A Bus And A Cargo Truck Come By And Run You Over" He Said.

"What" I Said.

"I Didn't Stutter" He Said.

"What If All That Stuff Happened"I Said While Pointing To The Window.

"To Be Honest I Wouldn't Care" He Said Shrugging His Shoulders.

"Well I Hope You Get Shot By Dillyn And Yo Daddy Shoot You Too" I Said.

"Yo Don't Talk About My Dad You Know He Passed And You Know Why He Passed So Don't Go There" He Said.

"Like I Give A Flying Fuck" I Said Rolling My Eyes "Fuck You ,Yo Daddy, Yo Mama, Yo Grandma , Yo Sister and Yo Ugly Ass Brother" I Said While Smiling.

He Then Slapped The Smile Right Off My Face.

I Then Got Angry I Ran Up To Him But He Pushed Me Against The Fridge.

I Got Back Up & Grabbed A Knife.

"Nobody's Gonna Live Today" I Said While Pointing At His Chest.

"Do It I Dare You" He Said.

Once He Said That I Got This Sick Feeling In My Stomach It All Came Out On His Shirt I Threw Up Everything I Ate And Drank.

"You Nasty Bitch" He Said While Grabbing Me By My Hair And Aiming My Face At The Throw Up.

"Please Don't" I Pleaded.

"Look What You've Done" He Said.

"Why Are You Acting Like A Bitch" I Said While Crying "Its Just A Shirt I Didn't Mean To Anyway What's Your Problem" I Said While Crying A Little Hard.

"I Don't Give A Shit About Your Tears Now Go Clean This Shit Up" He Said Dropping Me Down On The Throw Up.

"Eww" I Said Whined.

I Then Got Up Went Upstairs Took A Shower And Put On A Sports Bra And Sweats I Then Came Back Down With The Mop And Began To Pick Up The Vomit.

"Why Did You Do This" I Asked.

"You Deserve It" He Said.

"NO I DON'T I DON'T DESERVE NONE OF THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING THREATENED MY LIFE RIGHT AFTER I COOKED YOU BREAKFAST AND GAVE YOU SOME BOMB ASS 😻" I Yelled.

Lucas P.O.V
She's Right I Am Acting Like A Total Bitch She Did A Little Something To Please Me And I'm Acting Like A Total Rat

"Well I Apologize" I Said While Throwing My Clothes In The Washer.

"Its Okay" Nya Said While Cleaning The Smell Out The Mop.

"Well I Gotta Go" I Said While Putting Some Clothes On That I Left Over Here Before.

"Well Bye" Nya Said Sniffling.

"What's Wrong" I Said.

"Everything I'm A Bad Person" She Said While Crying.

"What How" I Asked While Sitting Besides Her.

"I-I-I I

TBC
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
RECAP

"I-I-I I" She Said While Crying Harder.

"You What" I Said Getting Concerned.

"I Killed Jasmine" She Said Quietly.

"You Did What" I Said While Standing Up "She Was Carrying My Child" He Said Getting Mad.

"Well It Didn't Look Like It" She Said Looking Around.

Nya P.O.V
I Can Tell He About To Go Off On Me.

"It Didn't Look Like It" I Said Looking Around

He Then Went Into Praying Position.

"Uh Lucas" I Said While Tapping His Shoulder.

"Don't Fucking Touch Me!" He Said While Slapping Me Out The Chair To The Floor.

"I Fucking Hate You" I Said While Kicking Air.

He Then Got Up And Began To Hit On Me

"What Else You Did" He Said While Lifting Me Up By My Straps.

"I'm Sorry I Sorry Please Don't Hurt Me" I Said Crying And Kicking.

"That Ain't Answer My Question" He Said While Slapping Me.

"Stop Please Stop" I Said While Pleading "Lucasss I Said Stop" I Said While Trying To Dodge His Hits.

I Started Kicking Him I Ended Up Kicking Him In The Face By Accident He Then Started To Punch Me I Luckily Got Up And Ran Up The Stairs But Failed He Grabbed My Leg Dragging Me Downstairs Causing Me To Hit My Head Every On Every step He Began To Beat On Me Until I Blacked Out.

End Of Two Chapters

I Just Did Two In One 😂😂 That's Kindve Cool