Chapter Forty-Eight

Nya P.O.V

I Woke Up This Morning With A Big Headache. I Looked Besides Me To See No Sign Of Lucas I'm Guessing He's At Work I Walked Downstairs To See Kamila Watching Spongebob Squarepants.

"Hey Sissy" Kamila Said Looking Up At Me.

"Hey What You Doing Up This Early" I Said Rubbing My Eyes While Sitting Besides Her.

"Well When Lucas Left Out The Scent Of His Cologne Woke Me Up" Kamila Said.

"Oh You Going To School Tomorrow" I Said.

"Ugh I Know I Hate School" She Whined.

"Well You Know You Have To Go To School To Get An Education" I Said.

"No I Have To Go By Law" She Said Rolling Her Eyes.

"Really" I Said Laughing At Her Comeback.

"What You Know Its True" She Said Giggling.

"Wanna Go Swimming While He's Out" I Said Getting Up.

"Ooo Yes Let's Go To Fun Waters That's The Best Water Park In The World" She Said Cheering.

"I Guess So Go Get Ready" I Said While Going Upstairs To Bathe.

Few Mins Later...

I Got Done Taking A Shower I Got Dressed Into A Floral Crop Top With A Black Skater Skirt With My Brown Gladiator Sandals Hair In A High Bun.

A Few Minutes Later Kamila Came Down Wearing Her "I Got A Crush" Shirt (Base Color White Decorated Red Hearts) Red Skater Skirt Black Gladiator Sandals With Her Hair Curled Up.

"I'm Ready" She Said Hopping Downstairs.

I Grabbed Our Gym Bag With Our Stuff Inside And We Got Ready To Leave.

End

😂 I Have No Clue What Those Sandals Are Called I Call Them Either Jesus Sandals Or Gladiator Sandals 😐 Hi 😊