Chapter Twenty-Two

Nya P.O.V
I'm Staying Over At Lucas's House Since We Got Home Kind Of Late.

"Babe What You Wanna Eat" Lucas Asked.

"Whatever You Cooking" I Said Smiling.

"So You Want Some Pizza Rolls Cause That's What I'm Cooking" He Said Laughing.

"Oh My Gosh Lucas Fine I'll Eat That" I Said Walking Out The Kitchen.

Soon As I Try To Leave The Kitchen Lucas Grabbed Me By My Wrist Spinner Me Around And Kissed Me The Moment Was Magical.

"Now Go Sit Down" He Said Biting His Lip & Smacking My Butt.

"Oh My Gosh" I Said Blushing.

I Walked In The Living Room To Sit Down I Turned On "The Prancing Elite Project" Once I Got I'm The Middle Of The Show Lucas's Phone Kept On Vibrating And It Was Annoying So Me Being Me I Went Through His Phone And See A Name In His Phone Placed As "Jasmine🙊🙉" I Went Through Their Messages And I See "I Wuv You" & "I'm Sorry Babe" And He Saying "It's Okay" & "I Wuv You Too Jassy". I Heard Him Walking In The Living Room So I Quickly Turned His Phone Off As If Nothing Happened.

"Thank You Babe" I Said Reaching For My Food.

"Your Welcome" He Said.

"So What Your Doing Tomorrow" I Said Putting My Feet On His Lap.

"Nothing" He Said Grabbing The Remote.

"Hey Give That Back" I Said Snatching The Remote.

"Man Don't Nobody Wanna Watch This" He Said Smacking His Teeth.

"Well This "Nobody" Do" I Said Getting Up Running Around The House Laughing

We Started Playing Around Until I Fell And He Fell On Top Of Me Now It's Time To Ask Who This Girl Is.

"Babe Whose Jasmine??" I Asked

End

To Be Continued....