Chapter Forty-Seven

5 Months Later

Kamila P.O.V

I'm Getting Really Angry With Nya And Lucas They Always Arguing Because Of Lucas Coming Home From Work Late 😐

"Oh My Gosh Lucas You Never Have Time For Us" Nya Said "Your Always Working Late" She Added.

"Yeah I Know I'm Always Working Late I Need My Money" He Said.

"From What Cause I Know Your Not Working Late I Called Your Boss and She Said You Left And 7 So Tell Me Why You Have Been Coming Home At 2 or 3 o clock in The Damn Morning" Nya Yelled.

"Would Y'all Two Just Shut Up" I Yelled "I'm Tired Of Being Around This Environment And I'm Tired Of Hearing Y'all Voices Everyday Why Won't Y'all Two Just Break Up" I Added.

"Maybe She's Right We Should Break Up" Lucas Suggested.

"What No" Nya Whined.

"Yes If Your Assuming Things"He Said.

"Lucas No Stop"She Said.

"What Nya" He Snapped.

"Woah Know What I'm Done I'm Out I Hate All Of You" She Said Grabbing Her Keys And Storming Out Of The House.

"Does She Mean That" I Asked While My Voice Starts To Crack.

"No She's Just Angry Give Her Time To Cool Down" He Said.

Suddenly Nya Busted Back In And Ran Up To Lucas And Kissed Him It Looked Like She Tried To Snatch His Face Off His Body.

"I Love You All I Never Meant To Say I Hate You I Was Just Angry At Myself" She Said While Crying.

"We Love You Too" He Said Pulling Her Into A Hug.

I Ran Up Joining Them.

End

Yeah I'm Taking The Georgia Milestones So I'm Going To Be Posting 3 Or 4 Chapters A Day