"Oh my god, I'm going to put our stuff in my old room," He muttered to himself getting off the chair and walking back through the house. I looked back at his mum and she was completely beaming at his retreating figure.

"He's so easy to pick on," she grinned and I laughed loudly.

"Pay back?" I asked and she laughed with me.

"Yep."

I found Taylor out at the car, pulling our bags out and I took mine from him and shut the boot for him.

"Is it okay that we're staying together?" I asked, cautiously. "Like, in the same room and bed?"

"Why wouldn't it be?" he frowned at me.

"I, uh. I don't know, I just know that some parents wouldn't like it," I shrugged and he shook his head.

"Dad won't notice and Mum is cool with it all," he assured me. I followed him back into the house and down to the other side of the house. He opened the door to a typical male's bedroom and I snorted at the calendar that was still up from last year.

"Really?" I asked, waving my hand at the bikini girl draped over a Ferrari.

"What?" He asked with a small smirk. "I may not know what to do with one once I'm under the hood, but I like looking at them."

"Cars or girls?" I teased placing my bags down and stretching to take my hair out of its restricting bun. Taylor gave me a serious look.

"Don't you recall our encounters? Want me to refresh your memory?" He asked, stepping towards me, grabbing my hips.

"We're in your parents' house, Taylor," I laughed and he shrugged, as he let his hands wander from my hips up to my shoulders, copping a feel on the way there.

"Wouldn't be the first time, I just won't have to hide you in the closet later when they call me out for lunch," He winked and I shoved his shoulder.

"You're a jerk," I laughed at him as he grinned, leaning forward to press his lips against my neck. I sighed unashamedly as he moved from my neck to my ear, taking nips with his teeth and swipes of his tongue.

"A sensitive jerk," He whispered huskily and I laughed breathlessly. "Always making sure everyone else is looked after before myself."

"Yes," I agreed, feeling lightheaded. "You're good at that." I moaned as he took control and turned my head to kiss him back. I grabbed his hair and held him to me as he manoeuvred us to the desk. I nipped at his mouth as he pushed my hips to force me to sit and stood between my legs and started lifting my jumper up. He groaned above me as his hands reached my bra and found it wasn't actually there. He pulled back, gazing at me with a fiery look.

"You're not wearing a bra," He stated and I shook my head with a naughty grin. "Where the hell is it?" He demanded and I laughed and shrugged. His syrupy eyes looked me over before groaning as he pulled me to him again. "Those fucking shorts all morning and now no fucking bra," he muttered against my mouth, making me laugh as I kissed him back, pulling at his clothes.

Apparently the whole morning had been a prelude to this situation because neither of us needed foreplay as Taylor pulled me off the table, tore my shorts down and bent me over. He was in me before I could blink and he had to cover my mouth to keep the moan that tore through me from alerting the neighbourhood to what we were getting up too. This boy poured pure fire through my veins when he took control like this. I was completely at his mercy and had no awareness of what was around me. It was all about him and him being in me. As he pumped into me and I heard his own grunts and moans it started to make me spiral.

He grabbed my hair hard enough to leverage himself in his thrusts and soft enough to only add to my pleasure and not hurt me. It was completely raw as he forced himself into me from behind again and again, while in his old room with my shorts still around my ankles and bent over a desk he probably spent years doing his homework at. It turned me on to the point I couldn't make a coherent sound and didn't care my hips hit the desk with more and more force. He reached into my jumper and massaged my breast with the hand that wasn't still in my hair and pulled me up to his body so I could hear his quiet words.

"You're a naughty girl, not wearing your bra in public. You knew what that would do to me, didn't you? When did you take it off?" He asked the questions but every time I opened my mouth he would trust a little deeper than usual to make sure only a groan would come out as he hit the perfect spot time and time again. "You like me fucking you here, buttercup? You like me all over you, my dick so hard I can't even see straight. God, you drive me crazy," His last five words were all defined with a forceful thrust and through gritted teeth and it sent me over the edge. I squirmed against his hold as the feelings washed over me and I moaned unashamedly, coming apart for him. Just as I finished my climax, Taylor started his. He pulled me tightly against him as he groaned into my neck and I continued to move against him knowing it would help him. When Taylor finally let me go I practically fell onto the desk in front of me and couldn't move for a long moment. Taylor hovered over me still as we caught our breath and when I could finally talk, I laughed at him.

"Remind me to go bra-less more often," I murmured against the desk and he chuckled to himself.

"No fucking way," He laughed. "That was not supposed to happen." We disengaged from each other and Taylor pulled my shorts back up. He spun me around and kissed me senseless all over again. Taking gentle nips at my mouth with his, I drank him in, fisting his shirt in my hands to stop me from collapsing in a hormonal heap on the floor. "Behave yourself and put on a god damn bra, buttercup," He growled at me as I grinned, when he pulled back.

"But it worked out so well for me," I laughed, smiling at him and he glared at me while still tucking my hair behind my ear affectionately.

"As much as I love bending you over a desk and fucking you senseless, it really should wait until you've at least been here an hour," He rolled his eyes.

"You're such a sensitive soul," I teased, shaking my head and he laughed as I pulled him in to kiss him again.