Please dont make me

THANK YOU FOR MORE VIEWS ❤️ PLEASE KEEP READING XOXO

-

3 weeks later

Ariana pov
"Ariana I'm telling you, you have to go to the doctors, you're so sick!" My mom exclaimed "NO! I hate the doctors!"

I start to get pissed off with her. It's been three weeks since mine and Justins one night stand but I've been sick ever since. I've vomited at least five times a day but it's just getting worse.

Ally and Lexi are here with me and try to feed me but I vomit up everything. For the first week I felt a little sick but I still went to all my classes in college, in the second week the vomiting started and I've been in bed ever since then.

"Ariana come on go for your own good." Ally says bluntly, I suddenly have a massive mood swing "who the fuck do you all think you are telling me what to do?!? I'm perfectly f-f" I was cut off and ran straight to the bathroom and vomited. "Sorry guys I didn't mean that" I said sweetly, "it's okay Ari we understand, we just want to know what happened that night now we can remember. All we want to know is if you're fine Because this has been going on ever since you went with that guy..." I cut off Lexi before she said another word.

"Um I never went home with a guy?" I say as I play with my thumbs, "you didn't fool us honey, we've known you our whole life, we might of been shit face drunk but we can tell when you're lying. Like right now, you're playing with your thumbs, you do that when you lie." They both said.

Shit I never noticed that but now when I think of it they're right. "Okay you got me I did go out with a guy back to his place but not much happened." I said calmly before I spat my guts up again.

"So what happened with this guy?!?!??!" Ally asks annoyingly trying to find out all the juicy gossip "OH MY GOD IT WAS THE GUY WHO WAS STARRING AT YOU, WASN'T IT. ARI YOU HAD SEX WITH THAT GUY?" I went bright red I could even feel my cheeks getting hot and it wasn't because I had a temperature I nodded my head slowly, "but that has nothing to do with anything, trust me.

"I'll go to the doctors just this once thought I guess." I say to Lexi and ally. They both nod and look at each other in agreement.