Friday night

Justin posted a video of him listening to moonlight uhhgyiggfdeijvefijvnrfijvniejcniedjcfjnfcifnj😯😯😯😯😂😍

-

Ariana pov
As we both pull away breathing heavily I bite my lip and lower my lead noticing his bulge, damn.

"So uh what's you're name babygirl?" He whispers in my ear as he bites his lip. I giggle and whisper back "Ariana, what's yours?" I have a feeling it will be a really hot name "I can't tell you just yet baby." He says.

Um what the fuck this hotty right in front of me probably want to fuck but he won't give me his name. Woah. I completely acted like that never happened and just focused on the next song.

If you're horny, Let's do it
Ride it, my pony

I turn around as he grabs my hips and I start to grind on him. I can already feel his 'little friend' (doesn't seem that little to me) make an appearance.

As the song is half way he whispers again, "I think we should take this somewhere else what do you think?" I agree as I bite my lip. Whoo guess who's getting laid tonight!! I whisper back trying to play it cool "sure, I should probably just go tell my friends that I'm going home with my mystery boy." He winks and me and finally says in a normal voice "I'll wait near the door."

I nod my head and push my way through the crowd to find Lexi and Ally at the bar taking shots, what's new? I grab them and yell "I'm gonna go, I'm not feeling too well" they both frown and say "okay we will come with!" "NO! I mean no it's uhh fine I'm just really tired, you guys stay here" they're both so drunk that they just laughed at me.

"Ok sure sure you're 'sick' HAVE FUN GETTING LAID YA LITTLE SLUT!!" They both laugh. Oh my god they're even smart when they're drunk.

I step out of the club so I can see the guy, now that I can see him a bit better a just think of a name, he looks like a Dylan.

A black limo pulls up front and he takes hold of my hand tightly and leads me to it. Damn this guy goes all out for a one night stand.

He quickly says the address to the driver as I lean over to Justin. I had way too much to drink, oh well! We make out the whole way back to his house not stopping.

We pull up to what I assume is his house and can I say that this guy must be rich. It's pitch black so I take my heels off incase I fall. Yay now I'm a little midget. He unlocks the door, I step into the house and turn on the closest light switch. "Can I know your name now?" My vision was a bit blurry but I could faintly see tattoos on his arms.

"Can we at least get upstairs first baby?" She asks I go a bit red and nod my head.

He leads me to his room where he puts this lights low just so we could see each others bodies.

I turn around at him and he grabs me and starts to unzip my skirt and crop. Thank god I wore black lace lingerie tonight! I slowly take off his shades and jump back, I CANT BELIEVE IT...