Bad decision

I know that last chapter was pretty boring, oops😂

-

Ariana pov
My eyes flutter open and as soon as they focus I know this isn't my room, what the fuck happened last night?!?

I look to my right and I see 'patience' then it hit me that, that wasn't a dream. I have to get out of here I don't know why I did it. Justin's still asleep so that gives me the chance to tip toe out of his bed slip on my dress and get out of this place!

I had no idea where I was so I gave Lexi a call because she knows her way around everywhere.

She answers the phone "um a-Ariana what do you want?" She yawned, I could already tell he was hungover like crazy. "Um yeah hi, can you do me a massive favour and come pick me up?" Luckily she completely forgot last night so she said "bloody hell, I'm so tired but whatever, text me the address" she says grumpily "thank you you're the best!" I say sweetly.

I text her the address and ten minutes later I see her car pull up right in front of me. I jump in and hurry her off so we can leave asap!

We pull up at my house "thanks Lexi, love you" I say and give her a hug as I get out of the car.

I walk up to my front door, it's locked and mom and Frankie are out so I grab the spare key from under the mat and walk inside. I head straight to the kitchen, get ice cream then head up to my room to watch PLL. I love this show, it's so addictive but I badly want to know who A is I think I have a few ideas though.

In the middle of an episode my eyes grew heavier and heavier so I get up, turn my TV off and fall into a deep slumber but I can't stop thinking about last night, fuck I made such a bad decision.