Nerd powers!!!!!!

Hi guys I'm sorry it's been a while I haven't updated been so freaking busy with school and all so anyway, I got this really funny idea for a dare so I had to write right away... I also wanna dedicate this chapter to my good friend Katerina who is KatTheAuthor if you wanna check her out. I hope you like
this Katerina!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So where did we leave off? Oh Jason's turn oh boy, it's about to get ugly....

Percy: I don't like the look on his face....

Annabeth: Relax, I'm sure he won't even pick you.

Percy: *trembles in fear*

Annabeth: I still can't believe you saved the world and are still scared shitless over a little game of truth or dare!😔

Percy: You call this little??????😰

Jason: Percy, truth or dare😈.

Percy: Uh dare? *makes it sound like a question*

Jason: I dare u to go to a new and younger camp member and with nerd-like glasses and a small stuffed animal shout  "Nerd powers go,go,go!!!!" And throw it at the person's face. Then when it doesn't do anything, pick it up and say "It never listens to me." And walk away with a sad expression and pretend as if nothing ever happened.

~Everyone starts falling to the floor laughing their heads off except for Percy~

After 10 minutes of turning red-faced and stop breathing, they start to settle down. Once they're done and see the expression of horror on Percy's face they fall to the floor, laughing, again.

Percy: But but... I don't even have a stuffed animal... Or nerd glasses.

Jason: Oh don't worry, we already got that covered...😈hehehehehehehehehehehe

Percy: *Trembles in fear*

Annabeth: Really Percy?

Leo: On with the dare already, I'm getting impatient.

Percy: *lets out exasperated breath* Fine!!!

Jason: All right nerd boy, on with the show.

~Hands Percy the teddy bear and nerd glasses~

*Percy heads out of his cabin with the teddy bear and nerd glasses in an ashamed manner...

~He spots a new camper who looks like he's young and lost...~

*Their conversation...*

New kid: Hi I was wondering if u could--

Percy: Nerd Powers, go,go,go!!!!!!!!

*throws teddy bear in his face*

Percy: It never listens to me...

*picks up teddy bear and walks away with a sad expression*

New kid: *just stares after Percy with a confused expression on his bewildered face; as Percy walks away he can hear the kid mumble to himself " And Chiron said this place was supposed to protect me..."

~Percy heads back to his cabin with a newly found happiness...~

Travis: So how did it go😋

Percy: U should have seen his face😆

*starts giggling like a schoolgirl*

Jason: Wow, okay...

Annabeth: Alright, Travis it's your turn😟

Travis: *laughs evilly at everyone's petrified stares*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that was it, I hoped you all liked it... Who will Travis pick and send to their doom? Keep on reading to find out more in the meantime...

Annabeth: Just leave us alone already before someone gets hurt!!

Me: Someone's already gotten hurt.

Annabeth: If you mean Leo, he already got hurt long before we started the game.

Leo: You just say that because you find me sexy!!!

~Me and Annabeth fall to the floor clutching our stomachs with laughter~

Piper: Are we laughing at Leo again?

Me: Yes, yes we are hey, you finally said something.

Piper: You didn't type me anything to say.

Me: Oops...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So anyways I am really sorry for not updating in a couple of days I had so many tests to study for I honestly think teachers are out to get you, please don't hate me!!!! I will try and make them as long as I can thanks for reading!! Please comment, vote or share with others!!!! I love you all!!!

- Books_are_infinity