Chapter 8

Jack's POV

- beep.... beep.... beep -

I heard the sound of my alarm going off. I always hated getting up getting up early. Trying to wake myself up was hard enough.

- beep.... beep... beep -

"Turn it off." I heard Mark grumble into his pillow. All I could do was smile and laugh a little, but I turned it off anyways. "Thank you." He said sitting up and started to rub his eyes. I had already jumped out of bed at this point and started getting dressed for my first day.

If you looked at me, you could tell how excited I was to go to college. Also, you could tell I was nervous. Who wouldn't be? College is an important part of your life. Anyways, I had already gotten ready and was about to head out the door before Mark spoke up.

"You... you aren't gonna wait 'til I finish?" I turned around to see disappointment in his face. I don't understand why, I've only known him for what? Not even twenty-four hours.

"Umm.. Yeah. I could stay, but you gotta hurry up or we'll be late." I smiled at him and his face light up with joy and ran into the bathroom.

About five minutes later he came back out looking mighty well if I say so myself. I smiled at him and soon he noticed me and being myself I turned tomato red. Great, now he'll think I'm crushing on him or something! I thought to myself. He just laughed and grabbed his things and walked towards the door. My eyes never left him.

"You ready?" He asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I responed and we walked out of our dorm room and made sure it was locked.

-time skip-

Mark's POV

Sadly, Jack and I only had one class together. Not to be so sad, we also had lunch hour the same time as well which was good. Who am I thinking? Jack is straight. I thought, then I sighed.

I didn't really pay much attention in class because we weren't really doing anything except talk about each other and what we wanna do with our lives. I sighed again.

The teacher cleared her throat. "Mr. Fischbach? Would you care to tell us what you'd like to do when you're finished with college?"

Again, I sighed. "Well, I would like to become an engineer, but I also would like to become a gamer on YouTube." A couple people stared at me and others laughed. I sighed, once again and the teacher went to someone else. Well, she asked for an answer, so I gave her one.

Finally, what felt like ages the class ended. It was time for lunch. I was looking everywhere for Jack, but I couldn't find him.

After a couple of mintues of looking, I gave up and turned around and I accidentally ran into somebody. "Oh, I am really sorry." I said picking up their belongings that fell on the ground. I saw a name on the notebook 'Seán William McLoughlin' under Seán it had 'Jack'.

"Jack?" I said standing up.

"Oh hey Mark." He said with a huge smile on his face.

"I... I was looking for you, but I couldn't find you." I told him.

"Oh, yeah sorry about that. I, uh." He said leaning closer to my ear. "I had to use the bathroom." He pulled back laughing and I joined in.

I sat there staring at him, in his ocean blue eyes. They were so beautiful and it matched with the way he styles his hair. Also -

"Mark?" He said waving his hand in my face.

I jumped a little. "Y- yeah?"

He smirked, "Did- did you like what you see?" He said and making a few poses, but never left eye contact with me.

I laughed a little. "Oh yes. Definetly."

Jack's POV

We finally sat down after the longest time. Mark just kept staring at my eyes. I wonder what he's thinking. I also wonder if he's a good kis-

I turned so I could face him. "What are you thinking about?"

His face turned red, just like his hair. "I- I.. Uh.. Umm.." He tried to get the words out, but couldn't I laughed. "What's so funny?"

"Maybe we were thinking about the same thing." I said he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really?" He said.

"Yeah. Maybe." My face turned a bit pinkish.

We sat and ate in awkward silence. After about twenty minutes the bells go off telling us that we should head to our next class. This class... I had with Mark.

- Hey! Sorry it took awhile to update. But there is this thing called laziness and I have it. But I will update, just don't know when. Hope y'all enjoy.. Bye and thanks for the reads! -