Chapter 7

Jacks POV

"Hi." He said.

"Mark? Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked him full of shock.

He just laughed and continued to put his things away. "I'm here with the same reason you are." I was still staring at him. After a couple of minutes he noticed I was staring. He grinned, "You gonna stand there and stare or put your things away?"

I flinched back and looked away, face burning up. He walked towards me and took my suitcases and put them on the bed across from his. "T-thank you." I smiled at him.

"Don't mention it." He walked back to his side of the room. I walked over to mine and opened my first suitcase full of my clothes and started to put them in the drawers.

After a while I finished with my clothes. Then finally went to my other suitcase which was full of games along with my PlayStation. I unzipped it and I heard a gasp behind me. I turned around to see Mark staring inside my suitcase. "Is there a problem?" I asked him.

"No. There's no problem. It's just that there's a butt load of games." I giggled a little.

"Yeah. Well, maybe someday I'll let you play them." I say with a sarcastic tone in my voice.

He pouted a little bit. "I thought we were friends." He crossed his arms. I laughed at how silly he looked. "What?"

"Nothing. It's just you're acting like a little kid." I said. His mouth open ajar. Then he had an evil grin across his face and picked me up. "Wh-what the hell are you doing?" I screamed. After another minute he put me down and started tickling me? "Mark! Please stop!" I started laughing.

"Only if I can play your games." He said.

"Alright! Alright! You can play my games." I screamed and he stopped. I sat on my bed staring at him and thought 'This is gonna be one crazy year.'

Marks POV

He just sat there and stared at me. I just gave him a smile. After a couple of minutes of smiling at him I turned around and went to put my suitcase in the closet. I looked back and he's taking out his video games and started to set up his PlayStation.

After he set everything up he grabbed two controllers and handed one to me. My face grew with delight and I had a big smile on face. He looked at me a giggled a little. His laugh was adorable. My face grew red. He noticed and his grew red as well. But we both calmed down and played games and got to know one another.

'This is gonna be a good year.' I thought.

- A/N
Hi! Sorry this is a short chapter, but hey it's something. Tell me what you think. Bye. -