X6

Once they arrived at the hospital Edward carefully climbed out of the car with Annalise still in his arms, her head resting on his shoulder, "How are you feeling?" he asked her.

"Better. My head is still pounding but it'll pass with time." she says.

"Well, we're going to ask our father to take a look at you just to be sure there isn't any internal damage." Alice says as she is walking beside them.

Annalise nods her head the best she could without making the pain in her head worse. The moment they walked into the hospital the smell of sanitizer and death filled the air around her. A rush of cold air wrapped around her like a silk blanket the deeper into the hospital they went, "Oh my, what happened?" a nurse questioned with a look of pure horror.

"There was an accident at school with mini bus. Is there any way that you could page my father for me? I'd like to see if her could take a look at her to be sure that there is nothing internally wrong with her." Edward says softly, dazzling the poor human.

The nurse smiles up at him, "Sure thing, Edward." she says.

Alice rolls her eyes, "Such a shame." she says.

"What is?" Questioned Edward.

"Humans will never be able to see pass your looks." she says softly, "You're just too darn beautiful for them, Edward."

A smile formed on his lips at his sisters response, "What a shame it is, Alice."

"Edward, Alice, what seems to be the pro -" Carlisle's gaze fell onto the human that lay in Edward's arms. He'd be telling a lie if he said that his jaw didn't drop and his eyes did not widen at the sight of the human his son carried in his arms before him. She was absolutely beautiful. From the pitch black color of her hair all the way to the length and curves of her legs, she was the most beautiful being he'd ever laid eyes on. If it had not been for the rise and fall of her chest he would surely mistake her for one of his own. "What happened?" he questioned.

"She was almost hit by a mini bus at school while saving Isabella Swan." Alice says.

"I assume someone was able to get her to safety before any true harm was done to her." Carlisle says.

"Yes, your son saved my life." Annalise says, turning her head to meet his gaze, "He risked exposing himself and your family to save my life and I will be forever grateful and in your debt."

Carlisle gazed down at her for a few seconds before instructing a nurse to go and get a gurney, "i would like to examine you for any internal bleeding and or damage before we go on discussing the subject that is me and my family." he says.

She nods,"I understand." she says.

Not much later did the nurse arrive with a gurney and Edward carefully placed her on it, "We're coming with you." Edward says to his father.

"You wouldn't listen even if I said no." he chuckled.

Alice smiles, "You're right about that. I don't have to be a psychic to tell you that." she says softly.

"You can see into the future?" Annalise questioned, her gaze now on Alice.

She nods, "Yes, I can but it's limited.

"Limited to what exactly?"

"Well, it depends on the persons decision and how often they change their mind. For example, if you want to continue to know us then I will see a future with you in our lives but if you decide that you don't want to know us anymore then I will see a future with you no longer in our lives." she says softly.

Annalise nods in understanding, "Okay, so basically your visions are based off a persons' decision? It's not set in stone, I get it."

"Exactly. We're going to be great friends." Alice squealed as they all enter a room.

"Sweetie, I never got your name." Carlisle says.

"Annalise Cullen." she says with a smile.

"Cullen? Hmmm," he says as he and Edward help her onto the bed, "I've never met another Cullen outside of my family."

"Maybe she's a far distant cousin or something." Alice says.

Carlisle glances over at her, "If you don't mind my asking, what are your parents names?"

"I am told that my fathers name was Danny Moore and my mothers' name was Carly Cullen."

"Told?" He questioned.

"I'm adopted. My biological parents were killed when I was five years old." she says.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." He says, placing a hand on her arm.

"Don't be. It was a long time ago." she says.

As Carlisle looked over her he began asking her questions about her family and he'd come to the conclusion that Annalise may just be his very great (x's 300) niece on his mothers' side of the family. "I'm not one hundred percent sure but I believe you are indeed my great niece." he says with a smile, "We would need to look at your, including mine, family tree just to be sure." he says.

Annalise nods, "That sounds like a great idea." she says softly.