X2

She stopped just outside her first class door. She could hear the teacher trying to get everyone to settle down but was severely failing. She didn't like when people took advantage of others, when that person was trying to do the right thing and or being nice, so she closes her eyes and took a deep breath and said,"I said be quiet! I am trying to teach and you all are being rather rude! Now, be quiet, take your seats and pay attention!" Once she finished what she was saying the entire class was rendered silent.

It wasn't often that Annalise took over someone's body or spoke for them through them but when she did it wasn't to hurt anyone but to help them in some way. She knew the teacher was a bit confused as to what just happened but it needed to be done. They were being quite rude.

Lifting a hand, she knocks three times before the sound of a woman's voice sounded on the other side,"Come in." Opening the door, Annalise quietly walked into the room and closed the door behind her,"And who might you be?" The woman questioned.

Annalise lifted her gaze to meet hers,"My name is Annalise. You must be Mrs. Allison." She says.

The teacher nods,"Yes. Are you a new student?"

Annalise nods,"Yes, that is true." She says handing her her schedule.

"Annalise Cullen?" She questioned,"Are you any relation to Alice and Edward Cullen?"

Annalise shakes her head,"No, not that I am aware of."

She smiles,"Alright then," she looks upbeat Annalise,"Would you mind removing your hat? They're not allowed in the classrooms."

She wanted to say yes, she minded, but she didn't want any trouble on her first day. So, she calmly removes her hat, allowing the rest of her hair to fall loosely down her back and down her shoulders and hide her face.

"Thank you." She states,"Now, you may have a seat beside Alice. Alice, please raise your hand."

Annalise glances around the room and she sees a place hand raised. Her heart nearly jumped into her throat when she caught Alice's gaze.  She couldn't believe she was here, that she was staring at her right now. After everything that had happened she never thought she'd see Alice again. especially not in such a small town like Forks. 

Making her way to her seat Annalise made sure to hide her face, hiding behind her hair, from anyone she passed. She wasn't ready for all the whispers just yet. It was only her first day. As she took her seat she noticed Alice stiffen before staring out at nothing. She looked as if she was looking passed something or at something that she herself couldn't see.

She stayed like that, staring out into thin air, for about a minute or two before slumping back into the chair. Annalise could then feel her eyes on her. It was as if she was burning a hole in the side of her head,"Hi, I'm Alice Cullen." Her sudden outburst startled Annalise.

Turning to look at her, Annalise, hiding the shock of being near her again, offered a small smile,"Annalise Cullen. It's nice to meet yo-" she says just as the window behind Alice let in a gust of wind, blowing her hair back and out of her face.

Alice, along with everyone else who was to her left, gasped at the sight of her. She truly is a beautiful young woman.

 She truly is a beautiful young woman

"Wow." The class began to fill with murmurs about her and how beautiful she was. She really wanted to stop time and go back but something stopped her. No matter how many times she went back in time...eventually everyone was going to see HER face. Why not get it over and done with now? Let them get all the whispers and talks in. Better now than later.

"Ms. Cull- Annalise, would you like for that window to be closed?" Mrs. Allion questioned.

Annalise turns her gaze to meets hers,"Thank you but that won't be necessary." She says softly.

After staring for a few moments, Mrs. Allion blushed,"Oh, um, okay. I will leave it open." She says.

"Thank you."

Later:

It was now time for lunch and Annalise is calmly making her way towards the rather noisy room

It was now time for lunch and Annalise is calmly making her way towards the rather noisy room. Well, that was before some girl with dark brown hair bumped into her, knocking both their bags to the floor,"Oh, I am so sorry!" The girl exclaimed.

Annalise shakes her head as she bends down to grab both of the bags,"No, it's fine." She says, placing a strand of her hair behind her ear,"It was an accident. No harm was done." She says, standing up and meeting her gaze with a small smile.

The girl gasped at the sight of her but Annalise did her best to ignore it,"I'm -I'm Isabella Swan but you can call me Bella." She finally says, sticking out her hand.

"Annalise Cullen but you can call me Alise." She says, shaking her hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Alise."

"Likewise, Bella."

"I um, I know what it's like to be new here and I know how hard it is to make new friend so...would you like to sit with me and a few friends at lunch?"

She went to decline but something told her to accept her invitation so, she did,"Sure. Thank you."

Bella smiles before moving to stand beside her,"Great." She says as they make their way through the doors causing everyone to turn and look their way, their eyes on no one but Annalise,"I think they're looking at you." Bella points out.

Annalise nods,"I agree with you, Bella, they most certainly are."