Epilogue Part 3

ALICE'S POV:

*Ding dong* I heard the doorbell of our house through out the house.

"Ross will you get it?" I yelled up the stairs. I was kind of preoccupied with our two kids asking me questions about my big stomach. Yes number three was on the way. We had a 4 year old named Jacob and a 3 year old named Claire. Our next one was due in about 3 months and we weren't stopping there, Ross and I want a lot of kids.

"Uh Alice!" Ross called from the front door "You might want to come here." I sighed as I got up off of the couch and hobbled over to Ross.

"Hello." I smiled to the girl at our front door before I recongnized her. To be honest I didn't recongnize her, she had to tell me.

"H-hi Alice, I'm Emma Montgomery." She stuttered. How did I not notice before.

"Oh my gosh! It's so nice to see you!" There were tears forming at my eyes. I wiped them away. "I'm sorry, you probably don't want to see your old lady sister cry." I apologized.

"Don't worry about it." She waved me off.

"Please come in." I said, motioning her to follow me to the living room. We sat awkwardly on the couches. I really don't know how I expected this meeting to go.

"So how did you get here?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"I told mom I was at dad's and I told dad I was at Mom's." She shrugged. It took me a minute to process what she said.

"Th-they're divorced?" I stuttered. She nodded her head.

"When I was 8." She explained. That was the year of our wedding.

"Oh." I said.

"Mommy who's that?" Jacob came running into the room. I turned at smiled at my son.

"That's Aunt Emma, she's my sister." I said to him. He looked at her for a minute.

"She doesn't look as old as you." He said, in a way that only little kids could get away with. I laughed.

"That's because Mommy was 18 when she was born." Jacob had enough of us and ran back to his sister. We spent the rest of the afternoon just talking. It was pretty awkward. I was kinda disappointed that things didn't go better but I guess I am 33 and she's 14.

"Bye Emma." I called to her from the drive way "If you ever need anything you can always come here." She turned around.

"Thanks." She paused "sis." I smiled at her and closed the door.

"That was weird right? I'm not the only one who thought it was weird?" Ross asked. I laughed.

"Yeah it was weird." I said before pecking his lips. But he grabbed my hip and and pulle me against him, as if we were still 17.

A/N SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT BUT PART 3... JUST FOR THE RECORD THERES GOING TO BE ONE MORE PART AND THEN THE EPILOGUE IS FINISHED SORRY. BUT ID LIKE TO THANK EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT HAS EVER READ THIS... ILYASM