Alice? Chapter 11

ALICE'S POV:

I knocked on the door. After waiting for a couple seconds the door was opened

"Alice?" She asked confused as to why I was here.

"Hi, I got this for you." I said handing her the present.

"Oh come in, I wasn't expecting to see you so I didn't get you anything for Christmas." She apologized as she walked to the couch in her small apartment. She sat down and motioned for me to join her.

"It's ok, that's what I thought." I nodded "You probably hate me."

"I could never hate you. I love you Alice." She said.

"What did my parents tell you?" I asked. She took a deep breath.

"A lot of things." She sighed "I don't know if they're true or not and to be honest I don't want to know."

"I'm sorry." I said looking down. She nodded her head stiffly.

"You know your mom is pregnant." She said.

"Sh-she, she's pregnant?" I stuttered "wha-when did this happen?"

"I guess right after you left." She shrugged. I guess since their "devil" child left they needed a new "perfect" child. I guess she noticed my drastic change in mood so she changed the subject.

"Do you remember my friend Helen Williams? She lives next door." I nodded my head. Well about a month ago I got a call from her, she said

"Marilyn turn to channel 7! Marilyn your Alice is on tv!" I smiled at her.

"You saw that?" I asked my mood lifting. She nodded your head.

"I'm so proud of you Alice!" She said.

"Thanks." I smiled happy that she forgave me. We talked for a couple hours. Before I left I asked

"How did my parents seem when they told you I had left?" She took a deep breath.

"I'm not going to lie to you Alice they didn't seem that upset." She paused studying my expression. "I'll try to talk to them about it when I see them tomorrow."

"Oh." I said. I finally realized how much my parents actually hated me.

"Bye Alice." She called as I walked out into the hall.

"Bye Grandma.

A/N SORRY FOR ANOTHER SUPER SHORT CHAPTER. YEAH THIS CHAPTER WAS LIKE ALL SUSPENSE CAUSE YOU HAD NO IDEA WHO ALICE WAS TALKING TO UNTIL THE VERY LAST WORD LOL. I HOPE IT TURNS OUT LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ALL SUSPENSFUL INSTEAD OF THAT IM JUST A BAD WRITER. SO BYEEEEE