Lucy kick

Yo guys
I don't own Fairy tail.
Hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment. This chapter is after Raven tail gets disqualified.
happy_koneko
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's POV
After the Naval battle, the two against two fights were taking place. The master was trying to get everyone's attention by jumping up and down on the edge.
"Listen when your elders are trying to speak!" He yelled.
Everybody turned to look at him.
"Well, as you know, because Raven tail was disqualified, the Grand Magic Games' committee decided that we needed to disband our teams and make only one. All that said, I will be presenting to you a team that, for me, would give us the highest chances of winning. In conclusion, Fairy tail's team will be made of Natsu, Erza, Laxus, Gajeel, and Lucy (I'm sorry for not putting Gray in 😭)."
"What?" Gray yelled "The f🙀cking human torch gets to participate but I can't?"
"Shut up Elsa! Why don't just go build an ice castle and shove it up your...!"
"Let it go!" Erza started singing.
"Someone shut her up!" Mira screeched.
And that is what started yet another fight in the inn.
I sighed. I wonder why Master chose me, I mean take away my keys and I'm pretty useless. Minerva displayed my weakness using Gemini. I mean, my magic power has increased a lot lately and I coincidently got some super powerful keys. I also got three of the dragon slayers' parents at my service. I wonder if I should tell them... Nah! It'll be really cool and the looks on their faces will be priceless! I wonder why there are such keys. Maybe they connect to a weird world were the dragons' physical forms have retired.

Makarov's POV
I was sitting on the edge of the balcony, thinking about my decision. I know that my original plan was to have Gray be a part of the new team, but master Mavis had come to see me at that time and told me something pretty interesting.

Flashback of like, one hour ago or something like that
"Master Mavis? What do you need?"
"Oh nothing much Third, or was it sixth? well, anyways I wanted to know what was in the letter you received from the GMG committee."
"Oh, I see, they wanted us to put our teams together since there is now an uneven number of teams." I responded to her question.
"Ah, I see too, well in that case, I want to suggest that you put Lucy Heartfilia in the new team."
"Why first master?" I asked perplexed.
"You saw what she can do out there and her magic is growing at a phenomenal speed. I think she still has a few trump cards left to surprise us." She responded in a serious voice. "And besides!" She turns into her chibi form "With her, we're sure to win!"

End of flashback

I was still wondering what else our blonde celestial wizard would have in stock for us, I mean she did almost beat Jura and she kicked Sabertooth's furry butt pretty well. I sighed. I took a barrel of beer and decided to drink myself to an early grave.

Time skip~when the Naval battle ended

Lucy's POV
After the Naval battle, which in my opinion was so awesome, I went back to the balcony and saw my friends looking at me with toothy grins. I smiled at them and went over to sit on one of the benches designated for the participants. Now was going to be the two against two battles. I can't wait!

Time skip~after he lamia/mermaid and pegasus/puppy fights ended

Lucy's POV still
The fights were pretty exiting. Though, I thought they weren't as intense as I would have imagined. Especially Ichya's fight. I almost pucked my guts out when I saw him transform into his hunky man form.
"And the next fight will probably be the most intense so far!" The bald announcer said in the speakers. "First off, we have Sabertooth's twin dragon slayers!" Everyone started cheering "And their opponents will be none other than, drum roll please, .......Natsu Dragneel!" Everyone started cheering also. "And his partner will be..... Lucy Heartfilia!" The crowd went silent.
"What?" Someone screamed "Weren't you going to put dragon slayers vs dragon slayers?" "This sucks!"
"Quiet down everybody!" The pumpkin said "We all know what you wanted, but we didn't exactly follow you requests. Still, I promise you a good dragon fight!"
Everyone was confused. No one knew I could summon dragons, so how could they know that I could? Maybe they detected my power or something confusing like that. "Well!" I smirked looking towards my pink-headed friend "Let's give them hell!"

Natsu's POV

I was surprised that they chose Luce. I mean, not to sound insulting, she isn't a dragon slayer. I looked at her and she smiled at me.
"Lucy" I said " I don't think it's a good idea for you to participate. Maybe we should just tell them to choose Gajeel instead." I didn't really mean it in that way. I like Lucy and I don't want her to get hurt. I was really worried that those Sabertooth jerks would beat her up and then humiliate her.
She shot daggers at me with her eyes. "Since when do you tell me what I can do? I don't recall asking for your opinion in this matter and I will participate if I want to."
She turned her back to me and started walking towards the arena.

Lucy's POV

Urgh! I can't believe that jerk actually thinks so little of me! I mean I could summon his dad who could f🙀cking fire dragon's iron fist his 🙀ss!
Fine! If that jackass won't acknowledge my strength, I'll just have to show him how strong I am.

Time skip~the fight

Third person's POV

Lucy and Natsu entered the arena. They were now facing Sting and Rogue.
"Well well well, look what we have here!" Sting said "A lame dragon slayer and a loose bimbo"
"I'm not interested in any of you." The emo kid said.
"Hey!" Natsu said "I'm not lame!"
"And I'm still a virgin!" Lucy screamed "How dare you even suggest that?"
"Yeah sure sweetheart. Anyway, we are going to pound you so hard that you will both forget how to walk tomorrow." Sting said.
"I'm not interested." Rogue said.
"No! We are going to pound you!" Natsu said.
"And I know that I might be extremely hot, but I am not a bimbo!" Lucy yelled.
"If you will please halt your conversation, we will be starting this match!" The, now wearing a wig with long white hair and bangs tied up in a ponytail, announcer said.
"Get ready!" Lucy put her hand to her pouch.
"Set!" Natsu put his hands up in a fighting stance.
"Go!" A loud gong noise was heard.
'Open, Gate of the Golden Bull, Taurus!' A small jingle was heard and a huge muscular bull wearing a speedo appeared. The bull charged towards Rogue and swung his huge labrys.
Rogue changed into a shadow and dodged the attack. He then hit Taurus with a kick in the groin.
'Open, Gate of the Archer, Sagittarius!' Another small jingle was heard and a strange looking horse guy appeared. The archer started shooting star arrows that hit their target with the strength of a meteor. Rogue got knocked back and steadied himself back on his feet. "I'm not interested in you!" He said. "You are too weak." He then turned and went towards Natsu and Sting.

Lucy's POV

Did that pompous 🙀sshole just tell me I was weak? Does he really think that Natsu is a better match than me? I will personally kick his sorry butt, Lucy style.
I summoned Gemini and ordered them to change into the two dragon slayers with complete discretion, to know their weakness. I then changed into my scorpio star dress and supported Natsu by manipulating the sand.

 I then changed into my scorpio star dress and supported Natsu by manipulating the sand

Natsu's POV

I was now fending off both of the Sabertooth jerks while Lucy was making sand walls and sand
storms with a huge canon. Then the twerp dragons actually went into dragon force! Well, it is
going to be hard winning and protecting Lucy at the same time. Suddenly, they started doing a unison raid.

Yep! We're f🙀cked.