First day / Juvia vs Flare

Hey guys
In this story, everything that happens in the anime until the fights will not be written so try to imagine it when I say so.
Thanks
Don't forget to comment, vote, subscribe and enjoy!
happy_koneko
P.S. : some of the fights aren't like in the manga (different people)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's POV
Oh god! I can't believe we got in eighth place in the preliminary round! I mean we must have been very lucky because there were more than 100 guilds participating! Oh and guess what! Mirajane, Laxus, Gajeel, Juvia and Cana are our enemies! *Sigh* We are so screwed. At least we have Erza.
We just finished presenting ourselves in the arena that the first challenge started. It was named hidden and for Fairy tail team A we had Gray and for team B, we had Cana that were participating. They both got pretty badly beat by that pompous asshole freak from Sabertooth and they were constantly harassed by Raven tail.
Now it's time for the fights to start.
Matoh : It's time for Fairy tail's team B Juvia Lockser to fight vs Raven tail's Flare Corona!
Raven tail.
"Kick her ass Juvia! I want to see pain and suffering!" Master yelled very loudly.
"Calm down master!" Romeo tried saying.
"Ready?"
"Set."
"Fight!"

Third person's POV
Juvia rushed forwards and yelled 'water claw!'
Her hand was suddenly envelopped with water and slashed fowards in Flare's direction. The redhead avoided the attack by dodging to the left. Juvia swiftly turned around and screamed 'water nebula!' A tower of water launched itself towards Flare, but the girl just made a shield with her hair.
"What?" Juvia muttered. "How can she do that?"
"You're going down Fairy!" Flare screamed at her enemy. She shot her head upwards and her hair suddenly turned into a red wolf that went strait for the water wizard.
Juvia dodged it and became water herself to then hit Flare on the ground. She was about to throw all her power to defeat Flare, however, instead of attacking, Juvia just fell down on the ground due to a drainage of magic.
She looked at Flare that had whispered thank you towards one of her friends in the Raven tail breaches.

Juvia'a POV
I lost...
What happened? I hadn't even expended more than half of my magic and now I am completely drained.
I heard the announcer say in the speakers that Raven tail had just gotten 10 points. Tears started welling up in my eyes when I heard footsteps running towards me. I caught a glimpse of a shirtless raven-haired boy picking me up and checking my pulse when I fainted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys
Sorry the fight scene was so short. It's just that I want to skip the fights and focus on Lucy's fights to show of her power.
Don't forget to comment, like and subscribe.
happy_koneko