A new type of magic / An unexpected decision

Hey everyone
Just wanted to say that this story isn't the same as in the manga although it has the same background story of the GMG. It might make no sense at all and I will skip some of the fights because you already (maybe) know them and how they are going to turn out.
Thanks for reading, comment to give me suggestions on how I could improve this story or tell me who do you want to fight with who (did that come out right?), vote, subscribe and especially ENJOY 😄
P.S.: I will be sometimes writing in point of views (POV for short) and sometimes be writing in the third person.
P.P.S.: Yukino Aguria doesn't exist in this story, so there will be constant Minerva and Lucy will have Pisces, Libra and Ophiucus at her service as well as a couple of other silver keys.
happy_koneko
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person's POV
It was a nice and sunny afternoon in the town of Magnolia. A swift breeze made the trees rustle their leaves together and brought the sweet sent of spring into the Fairy tail guild hall. The breeze reached a blond teenage girl with a generous chest wearing an outfit that left a little to the imagination. She took a break from sipping her strawberry milkshake to inhale the spring air. "Aaaaaaah!" She sighed and moved her head to avoid a chair that was flying her way, nearly hitting her head. "Nothing beats having a sweet strawberry milkshake while breathing the fine spring air and watching those idiots fight." As she said that, she turned her head watching almost everyone in the guild fight.
At first, it was only Natsu and Gray that were fighting over who was standing in who's way, then Elfman and Gajeel joined in for some unknown reason.
Soon after, Erza started swinging her sword at the boys' general direction yelling something about someone who stepped on her cake and that that someone would pay, and that is when almost everyone with no common sense, including Happy, joined in the fight.
Suddenly, there was a loud voice that yelled loud enough to blow anyones' eardrums up. "Shut the f🙀ck up before I slap all of you to Tenrou island!"
At least it stopped everyone who was fighting, making them look at the source of the scream : their master, Makarov Dreyar.
"Alright brats, I'm fed up with the lot of you! We've just gotten back from our seven year slumber and the council is already bombarding me with loads of complaints, law suits and fines. So, basically, we are charged with 20 000 000 jewel needed to be payed in 100 days and because, I won't be pointing any fingers," he then whispered "Macao" which everyone in the guild heard, "SOMEONE made our guild loose all it's money for some stupid reason. Now, I want everyone to think of some way to find money quickly without doing anything illegal." There were some moans of disappointment coming from some of the members present in the guild.
"Hey!" Natsu said "why don't we just tell the council that we will give it to them when we have it?" The master looked at him with a sarcastic face "Because, dumbass, if we don't pay them on time, these *cough* elected officials *cough* (c🙀ck suckers) will get to decide if they want to disband Fairy tail or not." There were gasps and shocked faces all around the guild. "Hey!" Romeo started "why don't we participate in the Grand Magic Games? There is a prize of 30 000 000 jewel and if we win, we get to be the strongest guild in Fiore!" Makarov looked at him and yelled "Shut the f🙀ck up Romeo (sorry I just had to put this in. If you don't understand, go to youtube Fairy tail abridged. It's hilarious), we don't need your sh🙀tty suggestions now. Now, we need to find a way to get money!"
"I have an idea master" Mirajane, also known as the She-devil (or matchmaker for the people who read a lot of fan fics like me), said with her sweet voice and huge smile "why don't we participate in the Grand Magic Games, I heard that you could win 30 000 000 jewel and become the strongest guild in Fiore if you win. It would be a great opportunity, would it not?" Makarov looked at her with a smile "Now that's an intelligent and pertinent idea!" "B-but master"Romeo complained. "Yeah, yeah of course Romeo, now where was I, ah yes!" He exclaimed while everyone sweat-dropped. "So it is decided. We will join in the games and show those other b🙀tches who call themselves guilds who's boss!" Everyone started cheering while, at the same time wondering how they were going to win, since they always came in last, which is like if they bent down and let Sabertooth f🙀ck them like the little b🙀tches that they've become. The three foot tall 80 year old senior sat up from his post on the guilds balcony to look at everyone that was present in the guild and said to them "I will choose a team that will represent our guild to participate in the games with the help of Mira and Levy's brain to figure out what kind of games there are. With that, he left to his office followed by a giggling Mira and a sweat-dropping Levy.

Lucy's POV
Master Makarov had just finished his speech that the fighting started again. I sighed and turned my head towards the bar seeing Cana drinking her, what was it fifteenth? Sixteenth? barrel of alcohol. I thought of turning in early when someone's underwear landed on me. It was a pair of black boxers which probably belonged to Gray. I quickly shut my eyes and turned my head in the opposite direction of the now naked ice wizard to not ruin my innocence, or what was left of it.

While I had my eyes closed, I recalled what had happened two days ago when I came back to my apartment to, to my surprise, find it empty without any intruders. I went to my bed and flopped onto it. I then took out one of my keys from my pouch and looked at it grasping every detail over and over again until I felt my hand get sleepy. I then accidentally dropped the key on my chest and something weird happened. My clothes had changed from my usual blue, white and yellow crop top and black miniskirt to a black and white maid outfit, revealing some cleavage with a pair of black and white button down arm sleeves. I was also wearing a pair of black shoes with pale stockings and a maid head piece.

 I was also wearing a pair of black shoes with pale stockings and a maid head piece

"What the heck?" I exclaimed looking at my new attire. While doing so, I felt magic surging into me. I took the key that I was fiddling and saw that it was Virgo's key. I quickly summoned her and with a "punishment princess?" she was there in front of me.
"Virgo!" I started asking what had just happened, when she told me that I had finally discovered a new kind of spell for celestial magic. Star dress.
"This spell enables you to use a celestial spirit's magic which is converted into an outfit, preferably a dress resembling that of the spirit." She added. "Although it could be used for any spirit, you need to have the key of that spirit, as well as enough magic power left in that spirit, so it is best to summon the star dress before the spirit uses up his or her magic."
"So does that mean that in your star dress, I could dig holes and use your attacks? And if I were to put on Loke's outfit, I could use his magic as well?"
"Yes princess, that is how it works. Oh I forgot, the dress' also increases your magic power depending on the spirit."
"I see" I looked at my pink-haired maid friend and smiled. "Thanks Virgo, I'll use this spell as a trump card in my next battle."
" Good idea princess, it is useful because you don't need to use up your magic to summon the outfits since you are using the spirits magic. Though I should warn you. You might not be familiar with the kinds of magic or the fighting styles we use so I suggest that you train and master it as soon as possible."
"Hai! I'll do my best!" And with that, Virgo disappeared in a puff of smoke  as well as the maid outfit I was wearing.

I returned to reality when Natsu was tapping my shoulder. I looked at him with a confused look and asked him what he wanted with a moaning sound. He made me turn in front of him and told me that I had missed an important message from master Makarov. Her dragon slayer friend told her that the master had chosen him, Gray, Erza, Wendy and her to participate as Fairy tail's team in the games.
"What?" I exclaimed "why me? Why not someone stronger like Mira or Laxus"
"I don't know" he responded looking directly at my eyes. "Maybe he chose us because we work well as a team." He gave me one of his signature grins.
"Yeah, maybe." I responded blushing at the sigh of his smile. "So, Natsu, when are the games?" I asked curious.
"In about three months. We are going to go to the beach to train, wanna come with us?" He asked looking at me hopefully.
I then remembered that I needed time to practice my new spell in privacy, and maybe in the spirit world.
"I'm sorry Natsu, but I need to go somewhere else. I'm sure though that you will become very strong."
"Really?" He looked at me disappointed. "Fine I guess" he said.
"Alright then, I'll see you in about three months!" I said while trying to smile. Three months was a long time to be away from Natsu. If you are starting to think about NaLu, then let me assure you. I realized that I developed a crush on that oblivious moron a long time ago and since I was participating in the games, I wanted to show off as much as possible to him.

When I reached my apartment, it was already sundown and I was getting ready for a one day stay in the celestial spirit world. I had summoned Virgo to help me take care of packing and soon after, she transported us to the celestial world.