~ Chapter 7 ~ Kissed a Girl, Liked It

My alarm goes off and I feel that it's early than it needs to be. But I still roll my tired butt out the bed and trudge myself to the bathroom. I bump against the wall multiple times before I reach the bathroom.

Slowly I take my appearance in. My hair looked like a lions mane. I had sleep in my eyes and slob around my mouth.

I bet April doesn't look this horrible in the morning.

I yawn and turn to turn on the shower. I nearly fell into the shower trying to turn it on.

Why am I so tired this morning?

It's very unusual that I'm so tired in the morning. Usually when my alarm goes off I'm fully awake. Now it's like I'm not even half awake, I'm just subconsciously moving. It might have something to with staying up until 2 in the morning with Adonis on the phone.

We finally exchanged numbers and right when he left around 10 he called me. We talked about nothing really. Just stupid little things. I honestly don't remember hanging up the phone.

I felt more awake now. After a nice cold shower, mistake number one, and two steaming hot cups of coffee, mistake number two, I was ready to take on the day. After finishing up my breakfast I headed down to Adonis house.

Hopefully he'd be willing to drive me to school.

I knock on the door and wait. Soon after the door opens and reveals a zombie like Adonis. His actions were slow and he seemed tired.

Maybe not.

"Hey." I say nervously.

Hey, really is that the best you can do? The little mean voice in the back of my head taunted.

"I was wondering if you could drive me to school, but you don't have to if you don't want to." I bite down on my thumb nail nervously. A smile spreads across his face.

"April's still mad at you?" He leaned against the door.

"She said I'll never be forgiven." I sighed and tucked my blond hair behind my ear.

"Sure I'll take you to school. Just give me a second." He motioned me to come inside and I did. I sat on the couch and waited.

A few minutes later we were off and headed to school, with Jordan in the back seat. I fidgeted slightly in my seat. I was slightly uncomfortable.

Adonis never drove me too school before. It was awkward yet at the same time it was different. I was so relieved when we arrived to school.

I heard he click of Adonis's seatbelt. My head turned to him.

"You don't have to get out it's fine." I mumbled.

"Just stay right there." I watched as he got out the car. Jordan rolled his eyes and got out the car as well. Soon my door opened and a body leaned across to take off my seat belt.

His vanilla scent wafted up my nose and it smelled so good. It took all that was in me not to salivate at the mouth. He took my hand and helped me out the car.

I just got a glimpse of how many people were actually standing around and watching before he pulled me into his body and engulfed me in his scent and warmth.

"Have an amazing day at school today." He hugged me tighter.

There was this strange noise. This loud strange thumping noise. At first I thought it as coming from him. But when he loosened his grip on me I realized it was coming from my heart.

"Is something bothering you Alaska?" My teacher asks, his voice cutting through the thick silence of the classroom.

I shake my head and look back down at my test and bite my nails. I had a bad habit of doing that when I was anxious or nervous. My leg tapped against the tile floor.