Chapter 8

Danielle's POV

Ever happened to you, that now that your best friend has sort of a boyfriend, she is not the same with you?

Well, if I was asked that question right now I'll definitely say yes! I can't believe her!

She didn't come and sit next to me in the lesson and there was a seat for two. Instead she went in the front and she hates sitting at the front! After the bell rang, she didn't even wait for me and it was the last class,usually we meet at my locker, but she wasn't even there! Instead, I found a white paper folded neatly in my locker.

I opened it in a sudden, thinking it might be from Christine reasoning why she didn't wait for me.

Or it might be from a secret admirer. Keep on dreaming Danielle, you're not to cool to have one.

In the paper there was written;

'Good luck for your date Mary/ Danielle. Here is my number please call me or send me a message as I would love to know how your date went. Talk to you later!'

And I 99.9% believe it was from Thomas as he's the only one that calls me Mary. Speaking of Thomas I didn't catch him up after the lesson as Amber had her hand entwined into his. I wonder if they are dating cause he's cute and pretty and beautiful... actually he's hot too, and you could say that he is perfect as well.

Shut up Danielle!

He's way out of my league because now he is hanging out with the most popular guys in our school while I am known as a geek, a freak and a nerd. So definitely out of my league!

"Trying to ditch me?" A voice said from behind me.

Turning around I saw that it was Jake.

Ditch him? Oh, right my first date which is going to be wasted!

Reasons why:

1. It was going to be with someone from the It people, although if people would know they will tell me I'm so lucky for going out with him, which is totally the opposite of how I think about this date.

2. I don't feel anything for him.

3. It is just for a stupid plan.

4. He was going to do something bad for me, which I currently still don't know what it is.

5. He's Amber ex boyfriend. Actually, not ex boyfriend they have more an on and off relationship.

And sadly my mind wasn't working for excuses to tell him why I don't want to go with him, so with a fake smile, I told him, "Not at all, I was just checking if I was good enough for the date."

"Oh, don't worry babe you look good," he told me while scanning my whole body. Such a great compliment! Sarcastic!

And let's go for the date! Which I so don't want to go and I don't even know where we are going.

"Um, where are we going?" I asked him as we started walking out of the school.

"Somewhere which you'll see when we will arrive at the place," he smirked at me.

"Which is?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise! Why are you such a retard to understand this!" he yelled at me.

"You know it's not a good thing to yell at the person with whom you're going on a date with," I responded him back.

"I know it's just your beautiful and I'm really excited. I'm sorry babe," he said while placing his hand on my waist. Yeah, right! I so didn't buy his lie, but I decided to stay silent.

The thing he is really good at, is lying. I know I'm not beautiful, I never thought I am and never will and mostly he sure isn't excited, after all he is a player, a football player and a girls player. Who would be excited when you're going out with someone who's way out of your league and just for a plan?

Well, thinking about this so is Thomas for me, and why am I thinking about Thomas right now?! I don't like him at least I'm saying that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's POV

Yeah, I just told her beautiful, she's not ugly, but still she is not someone you call beautiful and apart from that she is not my type.

I wonder how she will look when she'll have ice cream all over herself.

Ahahaha this plan rocks so much!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas's POV

I wish I never came to this school! If I own a time machine I will rewind the time and go back to when my mum asked me if I wanted to come here with her, if I'll be given another chance, I would definitely tell her no, with no doubt. It's not that I don't like it in here, but the way the school is divided sucks and most of the students here are too full of themselves.

There are the jerks, the idiots, which for me is the same as jerks, there are the emo group, the clumsy ones, the nerds, which Danielle is in them, although I don't see her as a nerd, but for Amber people have to be perfect, even though Amber herself isn't. Yep, it sucks this much! I mean, how can a beautiful girl like Danielle could be listed as a nerd, with those pretty eyes.. And I am thinking about her. AGAIN!

Right now she is having fun with that stupid Jake, and then there are the people who thinks they are something also known as It people, although Amber thinks I'm part of it.

For an unknown reason we're going to the Bistro which is the place where everyone of our age hang out on school nights. I'm so not looking forward to go there, the main reason is that I'm stuck with the It people.

I wonder how it will be hanging out with Danielle over there. Damn it, she's on my mind again!

About Danielle I hope she got the good luck, I don't know what got in me to write it, but I just want to be friends with her... she's cool you know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment any suggestions, criticism and everything

Follow me, I follow back

Add to reading list

Thank you for reading! ♥