Chapter 1

Emma's POV

"Emma you have to come to my wedding, your one if my best friends." Snow says over video chat.

"Snow you know I love you and David very much, but I just dont know." I tell her.

"Emma come on please. I have to meet this prefect man." She says.

"Snow Im sorry, but if I come I come alone." I say.

"No way. I want to meet him. Everyone  does. That way we finally know him and his name." She says.

"Oh he just got here to hang I better get going." I say and slam my laptop shut.

I went to the door and grabbed my pizza delivery. I had no prefect man. Nope just me and my cat Boots.

Killian's POV

"Im so happy for both of you." I say to my friend Robin and my ex Regina.

"Thanks Killian your sweet." Regina says to me.

"Killian why didnt you come to the wedding though?" Robin asks.

They were married two months ago and Regina dumped me for him 3 years ago and I havent seen them till now.

"Well I was taking care of my Girlfriend. She was sick and needed me." I tell them.

"Oh right the mysterious blonde you talk about. I really want to meet her." Regina says.

"She's really busy. I dont know." I tell her.

"Come on Killian. Tell her in about a week to come to our place for a dinner just the 4 of us." Regina says.

"Can we have more much more time?" I ask.

"Nope next Friday Killian." Regina says.

"Okay." I say.

I got into my car and drove to the house. There is no blonde. Im alone except for Baxter my dog.

Emma's POV

The wedding is next Saturday and Im going to have to tell the truth. I walked alone in the park early in the morning. I bumped into a man. When I looked at his face he was just as I described to my friends and family.

"Sorry Love." He says in an accent.

Also something I told everyone.

Killian's POV

This blonde in front of me was just like I describing.

"Umm why are you staring at me?" She asks.

She also has a attitude just as I described.

"Sorry I dont mean to stare." I say.

"Thats alright I dont mind." She says.

"I know this is weird, but can I talk to you about something?" I ask.

"Sure, I actually think I need to ask you something crazy anyway." She says.

I explained everything to her and she actually listened to me. Then she had a similar idea I did.

"Well I guess you need me and I need you. So will you help me on Friday?" I ask here.

"As long as you come with me on Saturday?" She asks.

"Yeah. Okay." I say.

"Well maybe we should get together one day and talk about how we explain everything with how we met and everything else." She says.

"Well that is true, but can I ask you for your name?" I ask.

"Emma Swan and you are?" She asks.

"Killian Jones." I say.

"Well Killian heres my number. Call me soon." She says.

Emma's POV

I walked away from Killian when my phone rang.

Phone Call

Emma: Hello

Person: Emma its Killian.

I turned around and saw him with his phone he flashed me a small smile and we both hung up. Lucky for me I found someone to help me, but I hope it doesnt blow up in my face.